Author Topic: Trump Tweet: I am working hard, even on Thanksgiving, trying to get Carrier A.C. Company to stay in the U.S.  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
With Jill Stein successfully convincing Wisconsin to recount the ballots, and her request for recounts pending in PA and MI, he might not even take his seat.

A freeper just said if trump lost all 3 he'd still win. Dunno if true or not. If true I have no idea why Jill stein is doing this.

Offline SirLinksALot

A freeper just said if trump lost all 3 he'd still win. Dunno if true or not. If true I have no idea why Jill stein is doing this.

Nope, Trump loses if he loses WI, PA and MI.

He now has 306 EV.

WI has 10, PA has 20 and MI has 16 for a total of 46.

306 - 46 = 260 ( way below the number --  270 necessary to win ).

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I don't know if its true or not but it sounds like some in the green party want to eject Jill stein from the party over this.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Now this takes the stupid cake.  ISIS didn't even exist when that happened.

Not till it got all those arms from Hillary it didn't,  and yes,  it takes the stupid cake to funnel arms to the Syrian rebels which turned into ISIS.   

(Really they were the same "insurgents" led by Saddam's former army officers that gave us so much trouble in the Northern Areas of Iraq.)   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

Aaaand you know this how?

I know that Trump is not going to be President till the end of January because that is the constitutionally designated time at which he will take over.    How do you not know this?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

HonestJohn

I know that Trump is not going to be President till the end of January because that is the constitutionally designated time at which he will take over.    How do you not know this?   

Which has nothing to do with anything except the very last sentence of your post.  Nothing about the rest.