Author Topic: ‘Black Panther’ Couple Busted Plotting A Police Ambush  (Read 467 times)

rangerrebew

‘Black Panther’ Couple Busted Plotting A Police Ambush
« on: November 24, 2016, 11:54:08 am »
‘Black Panther’ Couple Busted Plotting A Police Ambush

November 23, 2016| by Brian Anderson

The fictitious police war against black people is entirely law enforcement officers using justified force against armed or dangerous black criminals. The real black war against police is radical black thugs ambushing and executing law enforcement officers across the country. Another one of these almost went down in Alabama, but luckily the perpetrators are too stupid for words and it failed.

35-year-old Zachary Edwards is a self-proclaimed member of the Black Panthers and the Black Mafia as well as a convicted felon. Along with his number one lady, 34-year-old Raphel Dilligard, he planned a mass shooting of police officers in Trussville, AL.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/black-panther-couple-busted-plotting-a-police-ambush
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 11:55:21 am by rangerrebew »

Offline doghouse

Re: ‘Black Panther’ Couple Busted Plotting A Police Ambush
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 07:36:36 pm »
Lock and load, stand by.....

Talk to your local Law Enforcement and ask them how you can help.

Most of the ignorant liberals do not understand that the vast majority of militias have pledged their support to the local legally elected sheriff and that each and every one of the gun owners in that organization have been background checked on the NICS system....

What liberal organization can make that statement?

Lock and load and stand by.

What do the militias know that the black thugs do not?  Almost everything about an armed conflict.....

I do not want to see any armed conflict but be very clear on one point.  If one gets shoved in my face I intend to win do not intend to take prisoners.  I have zero tolerance for anyone who brings violence to me and mine.  It will be my goal to make damn good and sure that they never have the opportunity to be repeat offenders.

You only deal with this problem and these people one time.