Author Topic: Fake News Site CNN Completely Misrepresents Quote, Rest of Lying Media Runs With It. CNN has once again shown themselves to be a fake news site  (Read 1040 times)

rangerrebew

Fake News Site CNN Completely Misrepresents Quote, Rest of Lying Media Runs With It
CNN has once again shown themselves to be a fake news site
Chris Menahan | Information Liberation - November 22, 2016 133 Comments
Fake News Site CNN Completely Misrepresents Quote, Rest of Lying Media Runs With It

Image Credits: Mohamed Nanabhay / Flickr.

CNN has once again shown themselves to be a fake news site.

Someone alert that feminist cat lady.

From The Daily Caller:

CNN made a false claim Monday afternoon and various journalists ran wild with it.

It all started with a segment on CNN’s The Lead which quoted prominent white nationalist figure Richard Spencer as wondering if Jews were actually people. CNN host Jim Sciutto said, “of Jews Spencer said, ‘one wonders if these people are people at all, or instead soulless golem.’”

“That is an alt right leader Richard Spencer talking about Jews,” Sciutto added. CNN then had a panel with RealClearPolitics’ Rebecca Berg and The Boston Globe’s Matt Viser with the chyron “ALT-RIGHT FOUNDER QUESTIONS IF JEWS ARE PEOPLE.”

Except, Spencer did not make those remarks about Jews and was instead talking about political consultants on television.

http://www.infowars.com/fake-news-site-cnn-completely-misrepresents-quote-rest-of-lying-media-runs-with-it/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 09:12:41 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

I think the MSM are aware that they are likely reporting a falsehood, but they leap at the chance to put their preferred meme out there well knowing many will hear the lie, but few will hear the correction.

HonestJohn

From my thread and the NYT article:

He mused about the political commentators who gave Mr. Trump little chance of winning.

“One wonders if these people are people at all, or instead soulless golem,” he said, referring to a Jewish fable about the golem, a clay giant that a rabbi brings to life to protect the Jews.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,235180.0.html

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
From my thread and the NYT article:

He mused about the political commentators who gave Mr. Trump little chance of winning.

“One wonders if these people are people at all, or instead soulless golem,” he said, referring to a Jewish fable about the golem, a clay giant that a rabbi brings to life to protect the Jews.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,235180.0.html

I believe he actually referred to "Liberals and cucks" but it includes plenty of Jews.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
They didn't completely misrepresent the quote at all considering that Spencer believes the Jews control the media.

I would say InfoWars jumped the shark defending the neo-Nazi, but InfoWars was always on the wrong side of the shark.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
They didn't completely misrepresent the quote at all considering that Spencer believes the Jews control the media.

I would say InfoWars jumped the shark defending the neo-Nazi, but InfoWars was always on the wrong side of the shark.

Here is the video so you can see what he actually said.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

He says "Its conquer or die".

I hate to tell him but I don't in tend to be conquered and I intend to die of old age.