Author Topic: IRS to target 20 million Americans who didn't buy Obamacare  (Read 1012 times)

rangerrebew

IRS to target 20 million Americans who didn't buy Obamacare
« on: November 23, 2016, 05:39:17 pm »
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 09/22/2016 @ 7:48 pm In APP Frontpage,Health,Money,Politics,U.S. | No Comments
Republish
Reprint

Are you one of 20 million uninsured Americans who hasn’t signed up for Obamacare?

Then you might be getting a note from the IRS this year “suggesting” you enroll.

“Getting a letter from the IRS can be a threatening and nerve-racking experience; it seldom is seen as a suggestion and more of a threat,” Galen Institute President Grace-Marie Turner wrote in a Forbes column Wednesday.

The IRS is reportedly “reaching out” to Americans who claimed an exemption or chose to pay the tax penalty for not purchasing mandatory health insurance. The ploy is intended to “attract”
Obamacare enrollees.

Article printed from WND: http://www.wnd.com

URL to article: http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/irs-to-target-20-million-americans-who-didnt-buy-obamacare/

rangerrebew

Re: IRS to target 20 million Americans who didn't buy Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 05:40:35 pm »

I take this to mean all the illegals don't have to worry about the IRS coming after them?

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 05:48:50 pm »
Illegals get FREE healthcare along with their welfare and SS payments.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 06:00:34 pm »
Illegals get FREE healthcare along with their welfare and SS payments.

THAT was exactly my point.  It leads to the destruction of the middle class because of the millstone of taxation.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 06:12:50 pm »
THAT was exactly my point.  It leads to the destruction of the middle class because of the millstone of taxation.
For the past 8 years the middle class has paid for the folks who have not paid in.

FACT JACK:

There are as many non working adults in the US as there are taxpayers (about 105 M).  There are more people on SS benefits that have NEVER paid in a dime than there are those who have paid in all their lives.

There are more people on Medicaid than on Medicare.  Medicaid is FREE and Medicare is paid in all your life, even after you begin drawing SS you still have Medicare deducted from your check...
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Taxcontrol

• "Stupid should hurt" - Dad's wisdom
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 06:16:00 pm »
I am of the opinion that if Obama does a blanket pardon as he leaves office, Trump should do a blanket pardon for those who didn't buy into Obamacare.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 06:21:43 pm »

There are as many non working adults in the US as there are taxpayers (about 105 M).  There are more people on SS benefits that have NEVER paid in a dime than there are those who have paid in all their lives.

There are more people on Medicaid than on Medicare.  Medicaid is FREE and Medicare is paid in all your life, even after you begin drawing SS you still have Medicare deducted from your check...

That is what Progressives call the "social contract".  It is also what sane people call "economic suicide".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

geronl

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 06:39:09 pm »
I had just started buying $26 a month "coverage" when the old job shut down.

It was probably just a front for Medicaid and didn't include anything.