Author Topic: Liberal Lunatic Sets Himself On Fire To Protest Donald Trump  (Read 1232 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Lunatic Sets Himself On Fire To Protest Donald Trump
« on: November 23, 2016, 12:25:36 pm »

November 23, 2016| by Brian Anderson

With the election of Donald Trump, the liberals have shone themselves to be unreasonable and downright crazy. The reaction from the left has been everything from petty to insane, but no one took to this lunacy to extremes like an Ohio man. To protest Trump’s election, a distraught liberal actually set himself on fire. Take that Donald Trump!

The Akron Beacon Journal reports that over the weekend a man in a Marine Corps uniform, claiming to be a veteran, had an existential breakdown over Trump beating Hillary Clinton in the presidential election.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liberal-lunatic-sets-himself-on-fire-to-protest-donald-trump
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 12:26:11 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Liberal Lunatic Sets Himself On Fire To Protest Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 12:44:03 pm »

Mentally disturbed Liberal (redundant). I believe this had very little if anything to do with Trump. It sounds like this guy was suffering psychotic break, and would have killed himself or possibly others over just about anything.

We are lucky that he decided to be a martyr rather than the other way. According to his words and deeds he just as easily could have gone out in a hail of bullets shooting cops or random people on the street.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 02:37:23 pm »

November 23, 2016| by Brian Anderson

With the election of Donald Trump, the liberals have shone themselves to be unreasonable and downright crazy. The reaction from the left has been everything from petty to insane, but no one took to this lunacy to extremes like an Ohio man. To protest Trump’s election, a distraught liberal actually set himself on fire. Take that Donald Trump!

The Akron Beacon Journal reports that over the weekend a man in a Marine Corps uniform, claiming to be a veteran, had an existential breakdown over Trump beating Hillary Clinton in the presidential election.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/liberal-lunatic-sets-himself-on-fire-to-protest-donald-trump
Is there a fund setup for this I want to donate 5 gals of gasoline for any liberal who wants to do this...
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline rodamala

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 04:30:59 pm »
You know what is needed here?

3 things: