Author Topic: Kat Timpf Does Topless Donald Trump Protest in NYC  (Read 3520 times)

Offline Bunny Watson

Kat Timpf Does Topless Donald Trump Protest in NYC
« on: November 22, 2016, 08:39:15 pm »
http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/kat-timpf-does-topless-donald-trump-protest-in-nyc

Go to website for the video.  Her best line is at the end: "So far,no one has changed their minds because of the boobs."  :silly:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Kat Timpf Does Topless Donald Trump Protest in NYC
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 08:52:12 pm »
Well, of course I had to click on that.  Didn't know who Kat Timpf was, but she was pretty entertaining.  Would have been even better if we could have seen her boobs too, though.

Just saying....

Offline Bunny Watson

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 08:53:24 pm »
Well, of course I had to click on that.  Didn't know who Kat Timpf was, but she was pretty entertaining.  Would have been even better if we could have seen her boobs too, though.

Just saying....

She does short little "crazy college campus" bits on National Review, and I think she's a regular on some of the late night weekend FoxNews shows.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 08:55:24 pm »

She does short little "crazy college campus" bits on National Review, and I think she's a regular on some of the late night weekend FoxNews shows.

You can see a bit of the Greg Gutfeld influence.  Did a nice job, though.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 08:59:14 pm »
I don't know who Kat is and I don't care. All I know is I have no respect for women who take it off in public

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 09:02:32 pm »
I don't know who Kat is and I don't care. All I know is I have no respect for women who take it off in public

Well, uh, neither do I.  But I'm still going to look.  You're entitled to your opinion, of course.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 09:03:14 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Bunny Watson

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 09:23:37 pm »

Kat Timpf is a reporter. She doesn't "bare all" - she's reporting (in a snarky manner) on those who do. :)

Offline r9etb

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 09:37:28 pm »

Kat Timpf is a reporter. She doesn't "bare all" - she's reporting (in a snarky manner) on those who do. :)

And she's hilarious.  "So far no one's changed their minds because of the boobs."

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 09:42:24 pm »

She doesn't really 'take it off', she is mocking the protestors. She is actually a pretty good reporter from the libertarian-right perspective.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2016, 10:31:30 pm »
She doesn't really 'take it off', she is mocking the protestors. She is actually a pretty good reporter from the libertarian-right perspective.

I actually watched it again because you're right -- she is pretty funny, and pretty good.

But caught something extra this time.  While she's interviewing the first woman, there's this kid who looks to be 15 or so sitting on a wall nearby.  You can tell he's trying to not to look, but just can't help it.  Hilarious.  He actually did a lot better than I would have done at his age.

Oceander

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2016, 10:45:54 pm »
http://www.barstoolsports.com/boston/kat-timpf-does-topless-donald-trump-protest-in-nyc

Go to website for the video.  Her best line is at the end: "So far,no one has changed their minds because of the boobs."  :silly:

That is a really funny video!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2016, 10:47:18 pm »
I actually watched it again because you're right -- she is pretty funny, and pretty good.

But caught something extra this time.  While she's interviewing the first woman, there's this kid who looks to be 15 or so sitting on a wall nearby.  You can tell he's trying to not to look, but just can't help it.  Hilarious.  He actually did a lot better than I would have done at his age.

At 15 I wouldn't have even minded her magnum sized beezer.

Offline Bunny Watson

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2016, 11:25:33 pm »

Good catch, that is hilarious.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 12:27:42 am »
#1 - It's not Katherine Timpf who takes her top off. She's covering losers who do.

#2 - Kat is conservative commentator who loves the snark.

#3 - She is hot as hell and clearly wants me.

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

HonestJohn

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 05:01:34 pm »
This thread is incomplete without representative pictures.  Here: