Author Topic: Graham: Clinton Should Be Investigated  (Read 548 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: Clinton Should Be Investigated
« on: November 22, 2016, 11:18:51 pm »

Newsmax
Graham: Clinton Should Be Investigated
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 04:50 PM

By: Solange Reyner

Count Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., as another disappointed pundit on the right vocally critical of President-elect Donald Trump's decision to pull back on the Clinton case.

"The bottom line is that I think the Clinton Foundation, the whole mess, should be looked at with an independent view, not a political agenda," Graham told Fox News.

He also said he hoped Trump would take a serious look at Clinton "to see if the law was truly violated."

During the campaign, Trump consistently criticized Clinton's use of a private email server while serving as the secretary of state. He also blasted the Clinton Foundation, which is currently under investigation by the FBI into assertions it received money from foreign entities in return for State Department favors from Clinton when she was in office.

"If I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation, because there's never been so many lies, so much deception," Trump told Clinton during their second presidential debate.

Trump softened his stance Tuesday, telling the New York Times "he wanted to move forward."

But Graham, among others, hope he changes his mind.

"I do hope all the things President-elect Trump said about how crooked [former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton] was — well, that we just don't let it go without some serious effort to see if the law was truly violated," Graham said. "I think that would be a mistake."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Hillary-Clinton-investigated-Lindsey-Graham-Donald-Trump/2016/11/22/id/760250/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Graham: Clinton Should Be Investigated
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 11:20:31 pm »
Who would have guessed Lindsey Graham would be tougher than Trump.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 11:56:38 pm »
Not me, I was thinking for sure this was going to be about Franklin Graham...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 12:21:24 am »

Right?   I'm a little shocked.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 12:34:32 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 12:49:17 am »
Even Lindsey gets it.