Author Topic: Donald Trump says he believes there is ‘some connectivity’ between humans and climate change in major U-turn  (Read 2015 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
It is hard to keep up with the pace of change in the mind of Donald Trump.

Just hours after announcing he was not going to pursue an investigation of Hillary Clinton over her use of a personal email server, he indicated another important U-turn - this time in regard to climate.

During the campaign, Mr Trump has suggested climate change was nothing more than a “hoax”, and that the so-called myth may have been started by the Chinese......

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/donald-trump-says-he-believes-there-is-some-connectivity-between-humans-and-climate-change-in-major-a7432671.html

Offline skeeter

These reversals are coming in sets of three.

Oceander

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Trumpers.

I'm not laughing with you.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I really wanted to be wrong about Trump, I really did. Oh well, can't say nobody warned ya.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I really wanted to be wrong about Trump, I really did. Oh well, can't say nobody warned ya.

Wait till he actually gets in the office and then the real fun begins.

Offline LMAO

Wait till he "tweaks" Obamacare
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Applewood

Another promise broken or belief about Trump shattered.  So Trumpies, how does it feel knowing you elected a liberal Democrat?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, I will change the color of those promises of his (in blue currently) he breaks to red on the thread. But I will wait until he is sworn in first.

Anyone tracking who is renting office space from him and how much it costs?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Another promise broken or belief about Trump shattered.  So Trumpies, how does it feel knowing you elected a liberal Democrat?

I was invited to "ESAD, ***hole" on another site when I responded with an Occam's Razor reply to their contorted explanations for Trumps flip-flops.

My reply was:
Perhaps Trump just lied...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 12:07:37 am by Gov Bean Counter »
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

geronl

Well, I will change the color of those promises of his (in blue currently) he breaks to red on the thread. But I will wait until he is sworn in first.

Anyone tracking who is renting office space from him and how much it costs?

Just imagine what he is charging the taxpayers for every night the SS agents need rooms in Trump Tower and at Mar'a'Lago.

I heard that Melania will live in Trump Tower and Ivanka will continue to sleep with daddy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just imagine what he is charging the taxpayers for every night the SS agents need rooms in Trump Tower and at Mar'a'Lago.

Oh, like campaign office space rent...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

Wait till he "tweaks" Obamacare

Perhaps single-payer, Medicare-for-all will be his approach.

Silver Pines

geronl

Perhaps single-payer, Medicare-for-all will be his approach.

I think that was already trial ballooned too

Offline Vulcan

A lifelong New York liberal will govern like a livelong New York liberal.

Is anyone really surprised?

Offline montanajoe

I think a few of the Conservatives who voted against Hillary, may be...but the hardcore Trumpster's... naw.... it was never about anything other than a cult of personality....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Not me.  I have been consistent.  We saw him flip flop on immigration many times during the campaign.  Who could figure out his intent when your head is spinning?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...