Author Topic: Trump softens stance on Paris climate pact  (Read 662 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Trump softens stance on Paris climate pact
« on: November 22, 2016, 09:54:55 pm »
President-elect Donald Trump stepped back from his pledge to quickly pull the United States out of the Paris climate agreement Tuesday, leaving the door open for the agreement to stay in place under his presidency.....

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/307211-trump-i-have-an-open-mind-on-paris-climate-pact

If only someone warned everyone Trump's word was as solid as jello and he would shift left.

Offline musiclady

Re: Trump softens stance on Paris climate pact
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 09:56:15 pm »
You elect a liberal, you get a liberal......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 10:22:33 pm »
If only someone warned everyone Trump's word was as solid as jello and he would shift left.

:whistle:

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 10:23:28 pm »
I'll bet the next shoe to drop will be Trump's support for Obama's Iran nuclear deal.

It's beginning to look like the only conservative republicans in office next year will be Ryan, McConnell, and the others who get derided as GOPe.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:24:41 pm by Oceander »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 10:25:56 pm »
This can't be true. Donny is as honest at they come. @TomSea @Right_in_Virginia @DCPatriot @aligncare told me.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 10:28:02 pm »
I'll bet the next shoe to drop will be Trump's support for Obama's Iran nuclear deal.

It's beginning to look like the only conservative republicans in office next year will be Ryan, McConnell, and the others who get derided as GOPe.

They never have been, aren't and never will be conservative. Donald is moving their way, and they're tickled pink.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:28:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 11:02:17 pm »
They never have been, aren't and never will be conservative. Donald is moving their way, and they're tickled pink.

Moving their way from the left, that is.

He never was what he claimed to be.  Many of us said it over and over.

And we were right.   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.