Author Topic: Breitbart, Other Trump Loyalists Unhappy With Trump’s Shift Away From Campaign Promises  (Read 1371 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Is the honeymoon over, so quickly?

Maybe.

Breitbart took a break from their alt-right lovefest today, to express shock and dismay over the announcement that Trump would not seek a special prosecutor to handle an investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email server.....

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/11/22/breitbart-other-trump-loyalists-unhappy-with-trumps-shift-away-from-campaign-promises/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Trump already behaves a bit like Hugo Chavez in some ways, I think prosecuting Hillary, at this point in time, would just set the country off the wall.

He's smart to just chill IMO.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline goatprairie

Trump already behaves a bit like Hugo Chavez in some ways, I think prosecuting Hillary, at this point in time, would just set the country off the wall.

He's smart to just chill IMO.
"He's smart to just chill IMO."

Yes. The chances of prosecuting Hillary and getting a conviction are pretty slim. Then Hillary walks and is made a martyr allowing her run again in 2020. Let her slink off in ignominy with a cloud over her head. Trump will be seen as magnanimous.....but in reality just correctly calculating politically.

Oceander

Yes. The chances of prosecuting Hillary and getting a conviction are pretty slim. Then Hillary walks and is made a martyr allowing her run again in 2020. Let her slink off in ignominy with a cloud over her head. Trump will be seen as magnanimous.....but in reality just correctly calculating politically.

88finger point

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

Yes, because the rich and politically connected should be allowed to flout the law and get away with it. After all, they're better than the ordinary peons who have to obey laws and regulations.

Or is that not what you meant? 
Let it burn.

Offline kartographer

“Big White Father speaks with forked tongue.”[/move][/i][/b][/size]
Charley Waite: "Well you may not know this, but there's things that gnaw at a man worse than dying."

Offline Frank Cannon

Or is that not what you meant?

They meant drain the swamp but be very kind to the swamp creatures. The creature have had a rough life after all being forced to a life of lying, cheating and stealing.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.