Author Topic: Film offers first-ever look into the depths of sunken Pearl Harbor ship  (Read 427 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
It was a sight that Donald Stratton, a Pearl Harbor survivor, thought he would never see again.

The remotely-operated underwater vehicle snaked through the corridors and rooms of the U.S.S. Arizona, revealing to him images of how the battleship’s insides looked before it was bombed by the Japanese 15 minutes into America’s “Day of Infamy.”

“The phone was there on the desk and the lightbulb was in the socket. It’s just kind of eerie,” said the seaman first class, who was on board the ship on Dec. 7, 1944[sic  22222frying pan]. “I never thought you could see something like that 75 years later.”

[excerpted]

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/22/film-offers-first-ever-look-into-depths-sunken-pearl-harbor-ship.html

Short video at link...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Film offers first-ever look into the depths of sunken Pearl Harbor ship
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 02:21:43 am »
As ghoulish as it sounds...I'd be interested to see the footage they don't show on the movie.  I imagine there are areas where there are bodies that didn't make the final cut of the film.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!