Author Topic: Leaked Video Shows Hillary Prematurely Celebrating Election Night  (Read 673 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Alleged Leaked Video Shows Hillary Prematurely Celebrating Election Night
Almost 800,000 views on this little fun video. Enjoy!

http://theamericanfirst.com/leaked-video-shows-hillary-prematurely-celebrating-election-night/

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Leaked Video Shows Hillary Prematurely Celebrating Election Night
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 06:34:23 pm »
Wonder what point on election night this was, because there seemed to be no moment that her or the liberal media covering it could claim an early victory. Unless her pollsters were feeding her bad data.   

I would however love to see video of learning it was not going her way. And real video not that cheesy Hitler bunker video.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Leaked Video Shows Hillary Prematurely Celebrating Election Night
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 06:36:33 pm »
Wonder what point on election night this was, because there seemed to be no moment that her or the liberal media covering it could claim an early victory. Unless her pollsters were feeding her bad data.   

I would however love to see video of learning it was not going her way. And real video not that cheesy Hitler bunker video.

Probably the exit polls -- they had her winning.  They missed a fact that Luntz (who I generally think is a goober) pointed out after the election.  Anti-media sentiment among Trump supporters led to some of them refusing to participate in exit polls, which skewed them in favor of Hillary.  He said some of those taking the polls reported being flipped off/cursed at when approaching some people to answer polls. Likely not Hillary supporters....
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 06:38:36 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »