Author Topic: ‘Why Do You Care?’ — Kellyanne SHREDS Media’s Obsession With Trump’s Tweets [VIDEO]  (Read 886 times)

rangerrebew

‘Why Do You Care?’ — Kellyanne SHREDS Media’s Obsession With Trump’s Tweets [VIDEO]
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
1:14 PM 11/21/2016

Kellyanne Conway sat down with CNN’s Chris Cuomo Monday to discuss the ongoing feud between Donald Trump’s team and the cast of the hit Broadway musical, “Hamilton.”

Following Friday night’s performance, actor Brandon Dixon told Vice President-elect Mike Pence, who was in attendance, that minorities are “alarmed” and worried the Trump administration will not protect them.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/why-do-you-care-kellyanne-shreds-medias-obsession-with-trumps-tweets-video/#ixzz4QjhgqKBv

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I care because I don't want my President acting like a moron?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I care because I don't want my President acting like a moron?

I just don't love blowhards and this particular blowhard reminds me of Hugo Chavez.

Offline Night Hides Not

I care, for the simple reason is the Mad Twitterer will have the nuclear codes in 59 days.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline beandog

I hope he continues to tweet.  I think it's great.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I just don't love blowhards and this particular blowhard reminds me of Hugo Chavez.

**nononono*