Author Topic: KRUGMAN: It's looking more and more like the election was swung by the FBI in virtual 'alliance with Putin'  (Read 809 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
KRUGMAN: It's looking more and more like the election was swung by the FBI in virtual 'alliance with Putin'

Bob Bryan

Nov. 17, 2016, 11:25 AM

Paul Krugman, the Nobel-winning economist and New York Times columnist, suggested Thursday that an "alliance" between a faction of the FBI and Russian President Vladimir Putin swung last week's election in favor of Donald Trump.

Krugman said that given the small margin in swing states that decided the election, the FBI's reactivation of its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server was just enough to change the minds of some voters.

more
http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-krugman-fbi-putin-comey-2016-11
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
KRUGMAN: It's looking more and more like the election was swung by the FBI in virtual 'alliance with Putin'

Bob Bryan

Nov. 17, 2016, 11:25 AM

Paul Krugman, the Nobel-winning economist and New York Times columnist, suggested Thursday that an "alliance" between a faction of the FBI and Russian President Vladimir Putin swung last week's election in favor of Donald Trump.

Krugman said that given the small margin in swing states that decided the election, the FBI's reactivation of its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server was just enough to change the minds of some voters.

more
http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-krugman-fbi-putin-comey-2016-11

Shouldn't Obama be on top of this if true?

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Yeah, well, Krugman's shown himself to be insane, over and over.  Nothing he says is to be taken seriously unless verified by independent sources.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!