Author Topic: Feeling The Bern? — Trump Transition Team Sets Up Surprise Monday Meeting  (Read 930 times)

rangerrebew

Feeling The Bern? — Trump Transition Team Sets Up Surprise Monday Meeting
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
9:59 AM 11/21/2016

Donald Trump will meet with Tulsi Gabbard Monday morning at Trump Tower in New York City.

According to the Trump transition team press pool, the Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii will be Trump’s first meeting of the day, ahead of sit-downs with Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich, Mary Fallon and Elaine Chao respectively.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/trump-to-meet-with-bernie-supporter-tulsi-gabbard-monday/#ixzz4QfMPasca

Offline libertybele

Feeling The Bern? — Trump Transition Team Sets Up Surprise Monday Meeting
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
9:59 AM 11/21/2016

Donald Trump will meet with Tulsi Gabbard Monday morning at Trump Tower in New York City.

According to the Trump transition team press pool, the Democratic congresswoman from Hawaii will be Trump’s first meeting of the day, ahead of sit-downs with Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich, Mary Fallon and Elaine Chao respectively.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/21/trump-to-meet-with-bernie-supporter-tulsi-gabbard-monday/#ixzz4QfMPasca

I would love to be a fly on the wall; I am curious as to why he's meeting with Gabbard and Chao.  Gabbard is a DEM and Chao is married to McConnell.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I would love to be a fly on the wall; I am curious as to why he's meeting with Gabbard and Chao.  Gabbard is a DEM and Chao is married to McConnell.

Hawaii??  Maybe he's planning a golf course here.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

I would rather have this piece in the administration than fricking Elaine Chao.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

It's going to be about making those great deals he promised everyone.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Tulsi Gabbard?

OK!

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline libertybele

I would rather have this piece in the administration than fricking Elaine Chao.

Frank -- "piece"?  Really??    22222frying pan
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

Look at the names, you cannot get any more establishment than this