Author Topic: A great sign said to appear in the heavens as the year of Mercy closes  (Read 928 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I don't care to get into the religious implications here; this is more about "astronomy"; cutting to the chase and excerpted:

On November 20, 2016, Jupiter (the King planet) enters into the body (womb) of the constellation Virgo (the virgin).   Jupiter, due its retrograde motion, will spend the next 9 ½ months within the womb of Virgo. This length of time corresponds with gestation period of a normal late-term baby.

After 9 ½ months, Jupiter exits out of the womb of Virgo. Upon Jupiter’s exit (birth), on September 23, 2017, we see the constellation Virgo with the sun rise directly behind it (the woman clothed with the sun). At the feet of Virgo, we find the moon. And upon her head we find a crown of twelve stars, formed by the usual nine stars of the constellation Leo with the addition of the planets Mercury, Venus, and Mars.

That is a truly remarkable and, as far as I can determine, unique series of event with a startling degree of concurrence with the vision of Revelation 12.

Read More At: https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/a-great-sign-said-to-appear-in-the-heavens-as-the-year-of-mercy-closes

Just the bare facts are interesting.

Surely, this has happened before though; at least in the last 2000 years, maybe it is not some unique event. The article discusses it some. Maybe it happened at other major events or maybe it has not happened.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:11:50 pm by TomSea »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: A great sign said to appear in the heavens as the year of Mercy closes
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 03:44:40 pm »
Lifesitenews has gotten into astrology?

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 04:07:30 pm »
Unfortunately, Jupiter left Virgo and entered Libra on 9th Sept.   :shrug:

Hmm... according to this site, the OP gets it pretty much correct, quoting:

Jupiter emerges in the dawn Eastern sky in mid-October 2016, heralding the 2016-17 apparition which sees the planet occupying central Virgo throughout. In early 2017 the planet is positioned around 4° North of the constellation's brightest star Spica (Greek lower-case letter 'alpha' Vir or Alpha Virginis, mag. +1.0) and moving in a South-easterly direction against the background stars. Eastern stationary point is reached in early February, after which the planet turns retrograde and heads North-westwards, passing North of Spica a second time around mid-month. Opposition takes place in early April, positioned just 16' (0°.3) West of the double star Theta Virginis (Greek lower-case letter 'theta' Vir, mag. +4.4). After reaching Western stationary point in June the planet resumes direct motion, heading South-easterly again and passing North of Spica for a third and final time in early September. The 2016-17 apparition ends in early October, as Jupiter sinks into the Western sky at dusk.

I don't know why the one from Cafe Astrology says differently.  :shrug:
Let it burn.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 04:09:19 pm »
Weird. I got a bunch of Jupiter in Virgo results for 2015-16, none for 2016-17.  :shrug:

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 04:18:11 pm »
Weird. I got a bunch of Jupiter in Virgo results for 2015-16, none for 2016-17.  :shrug:

After doing some digging, I think the difference is explained by the different way in which the "signs" are defined by astrology and astronomy; in astrology, the 12 signs of the Western Zodiac are defined as this:

The zodiac is the circle of twelve 30° divisions of celestial longitude employed by western astrology and (formerly) astronomy. The western zodiac is centered upon the ecliptic, the apparent path of the Sun across the celestial sphere over the course of the year. The paths of the Moon and visible planets also remain close to the ecliptic, within the belt of the zodiac, which extends 8-9° north or south of the ecliptic, as measured in celestial latitude. Because the divisions are regular, they do not correspond exactly to the boundaries of the twelve constellations after which they are named.

Whereas, the Lifesite News article and the piece that I quoted earlier are referring to the actual visible constellation of Virgo, as defined by astronomy.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 04:20:13 pm by Ghost Bear »
Let it burn.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 05:00:55 pm »

Astrology doesn't rely on facts. If you feel Jupiter is molesting Virgo, then that's all that matters.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 05:03:12 pm »
Astrology doesn't rely on facts. If you feel Jupiter is molesting Virgo, then that's all that matters.

Right up the asteroids

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2016, 05:07:07 pm »

:tongue2:

I have a certain respect for astrology. NOT that I think it is valid at all, but both its observational base and its use of practical psychology are worth some regard. In my book, at least.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2016, 07:05:00 pm »
@TomSea,

Thanks.

I have read an extensive article on such months ago. Purportedly there was another date looming at that time relative to such a configuration . . . I don't recall the details nor the source. The date came and went without great cataclysm.

However, I do think that there's something about this astronomical configuration worth keeping an eye on and pondering relative to Revelation. And, it is interesting that the end of the Jubilee period of mercy has ended per the Jewish calendar.

Given the globalists efforts setting up WW3 and being determined to light it off in the not distant future with all the population reduction results they can ring out of it . . . I don't think laughing at such possibilities is wise or informed.

= = =

However, Fatima was a 100% UFO/fallen angel engineered event. There are 3 books extremely well researched by local Portugal folks who interviewed every experiencer they could get access to and get to talk. The whole event beginning to end had a long list of mostly routine UFO type manifestations and goings on.

HEAVENLY LIGHTS: The  Apparitions of Fatima and the UFO Phenomenon

https://www.amazon.com/HEAVENLY-LIGHTS-Apparitions-Fatima-Phenomenon/dp/1933665211/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479755302&sr=1-1&keywords=FATIMA+UFOS

Celestial Secrets: The Hidden History of the Fatima Incident

https://www.amazon.com/Celestial-Secrets-Hidden-History-Incident/dp/193366522X/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479755302&sr=1-3&keywords=FATIMA+UFOS

FATIMA REVISITED: The Apparition Phenomenon in UFOlogy, Psychology, and Science (Fatima Trilogy Bk 3)

https://www.amazon.com/FATIMA-REVISITED-Apparition-Phenomenon-Psychology-ebook/dp/B004GNFGZQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479755302&sr=1-2&keywords=FATIMA+UFOS

All 3 books are, imho, extremely well researched and argued. Given my decades of reading and researching in the UFO field (since 1962), I believe that their case is extremely solid. I don't think any fair-minded, bright individual could logically disagree with them in any substantive ways. Their research was extremely thorough.

OF COURSE, the local RCC spun the whole thing with their Marian dogma--perhaps even with the "ET" critter's complicit efforts toward such.

I think that this is important because I believe a wholesale, planet wide UFO/critter manifestation is on the not distant horizon with a lot MORE horrific theological manipulations and implications.

The constellation in the OP may be one of the signals of the nearness of such events in time in our era.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:14:50 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2016, 07:17:40 pm »
BTW, I believe that the Biblical exhortations against astrology are well to be heeded.

Astronomy is something different.

And, there is some significant evidence that originally, God, Himself, used constellations as signals, signs of His doings or looming events of this or that type. I haven't researched that info significantly but it seems plausible.

Certainly in the normal astrological/satanic "magical" sense, astrology has NEVER been shown in ANY study (that I'm aware of) to correlate with anything but the enrichment of the astrologer's bank accounts.

= = = =

ALTERNATIVE REALITIES ping list ping to the OP:

@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 07:18:54 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/