Author Topic: Hillary Clinton now has 1.5 MILLION more votes than Donald Trump in the popular vote count  (Read 1775 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton now has 1.5 MILLION more votes than Donald Trump in the popular vote count

Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump has increased in the popular vote, now standing at 1,569,824
    Clinton is not the next president of the United States because she lost soundly in the Electoral College
    Trump beat Clinton in Florida and North Carolina, along with Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan
    Those Southern and Midwestern states were enough for Trump to be the victor, with Clinton handing onto New Hampshire and Nevada 

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 17:46 EST, 20 November 2016 | Updated: 17:46 EST, 20 November 2016

Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump in the popular vote count has increased.

The Democratic former secretary of state, who lost the bruising presidential election to the Manhattan billionaire thanks to the electoral college is now ahead of him by more than 1.5 million votes.

The Associated Press count as of Saturday was Clinton with 63,390,669 and Trump standing at 61,820,845 – a difference of 1,569,824.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3955254/Hillary-Clinton-1-5-MILLION-votes-Donald-Trump-popular-vote-count.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I bet more ashtrays are flying..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Hillary also won the popular vote against Obama in 2008 primaries.  Didn't hear any Democrats complain about that.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Night Hides Not

Has the Electoral College been affected by these developments?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline bolobaby

No no... Trumpettes assured me that The (D)onald's popular vote count would increase because of all the conservatives voting by absentee ballots.

This must be a mistake.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online dfwgator

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
No no... Trumpettes assured me that The (D)onald's popular vote count would increase because of all the conservatives voting by absentee ballots.

This must be a mistake.

I heard the same thing on the radio. Guess they were full of shit.

Offline raml

I also heard that around 5 million votes are from the dead or are from fraud by illegals and that would take away any advantage Hillary had since it is a fact the democrats are pretty good at voting fraud and even buss in illegals to vote. We got Obama for another 4 years due to it. So nice it didn't work this time. He won by landslide in the electoral college which shows the support of the most states who cares if California illegals and legals voted for Hillary that does not a president make for the whole country and we will never know what the real popular vote is since many states don't count absentee votes once the victory for one is beyond the help of these votes. POPULAR VOTE IS NOT HOW WE ELECT A PRESIDENT.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Boy, these NeverTrumpetts grasp at any little straw they can find to try to cover their utter defeat at the polls.

Now, here we have people who call themselves the 'real' Conservatives who are partying along side Whoopi Goldberg and quoting Barbara Streisand and Madonna. "Hillary won the popular vote!" "Trump did not really win!" Hooray!

What I can't figure out, or maybe I can, are the NeverTrumpers really Liberal Democrats pretending to be Republicans? They talk like the Liberals do. They cheer the same things the Liberals cheer about. Well, I guess after being wrong about everything for two years, and getting their dainty, tender, little butts kicked in the election, the NeverTrumpers need something/anything to crow about.

I just can't figure out why the NeverTrumpetts don't elect Sean Penn as their President and formally join the Democrat Party. I mean they are already most of the way there now. Why not finish the path they are on and get it over with?

As it is now, we are going to have to put up with the NeverTrumpetts/Liberals/Democrats/Communists incessant whining about Trump for the next few years.

I guess I can tolerate their constant crying. What do they say about Liberal tears? They make any day a happy day.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 05:01:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Boy, these NeverTrumpetts grasp at any little straw they can find to try to cover their utter defeat at the polls.

Now, here we have people who call themselves the 'real' Conservatives who are partying along side Whoopi Goldberg and quoting Barbara Streisand and Madonna. "Hillary won the popular vote!" "Trump did not really win!" Hooray!

What I can't figure out, or maybe I can, are the NeverTrumpers really Liberal Democrats pretending to be Republicans? They talk like the Liberals do. They cheer the same things the Liberals cheer about.

I just can't figure out why the NeverTrumpetts don't elect Sean Penn as their President and formally join the Democrat Party. I mean they are already most of the way there now. Why not finish the path they are on and get it over with?

As it is now, we are going to have to put up with the NeverTrumpetts/Liberals/Democrats/Communists incessant whining about Trump for the next few years.

Do you always suck the oxygen out of a room or is it just me?

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline bolobaby

@raml

His electoral college victory looked nothing like a landslide. Go look at the electoral college margins since Reagan and you'll see that it's a "barely won" margin.

I tell you this so you don't delude yourself into thinking the electorate is wildly behind Trump. He won, but hardly with landslide support, and that's important if you understand the onus upon him to actually do something to unify this country and not tweet it to pieces.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline libertybele

@raml

His electoral college victory looked nothing like a landslide. Go look at the electoral college margins since Reagan and you'll see that it's a "barely won" margin.

I tell you this so you don't delude yourself into thinking the electorate is wildly behind Trump. He won, but hardly with landslide support, and that's important if you understand the onus upon him to actually do something to unify this country and not tweet it to pieces.

Trump won by narrow margins in some states, but if you look at the electoral college map he also won in states that should have gone to Hillary.  The bottom line is Trump won and Hillary lost.  The electoral college is to prevent states with large populations such as California dictating to the rest of the country who is going to be the next President.  If the electoral college was done away with, California, Texas, New York and Florida would determine all of our elections.  The DEMS in several states went to court and demanded that voting district lines be redrawn in order to benefit them, they were caught in several states with faulty voting machine (tallying votes for Hillary instead of Trump), multiple votes from the same people and dead people voting and in spite of their cheating, Hillary still LOST! They need to get over it!!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 02:15:32 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Only 1.5 million? Are we to assume the other several million illegal aliens in California voted for Trump?

Offline Night Hides Not

What I can't figure out, or maybe I can, are the NeverTrumpers really Liberal Democrats pretending to be Republicans? They talk like the Liberals do. They cheer the same things the Liberals cheer about. Well, I guess after being wrong about everything for two years, and getting their dainty, tender, little butts kicked in the election, the NeverTrumpers need something/anything to crow about.

I guess I can tolerate their constant crying. What do they say about Liberal tears? The make any day a happy day.

IMHO, critical thinking is not one of your strongest skill sets.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.