Author Topic: Fox News’ Eric Bolling talking to Trump team about Commerce gig  (Read 961 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Fox News’ Eric Bolling talking to Trump team about Commerce gig

By Hadas Gold

11/19/16 03:53 PM EST

Fox News host Eric Bolling has discussed the possibility of taking a position in Donald Trump’s administration, two sources with knowledge of the discussions tell POLITICO.

The position being discussed is in the Department of Commerce, though nothing has been offered yet.

Bolling, a co-host of “The Five” and an early Trump supporter, was spotted at Trump Tower in New York City on Wednesday by the press pool and may have visited again on Friday.

“At this time I can't confirm anything,” Bolling told POLITICO. "I'm sure you understand."

more
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/11/fox-news-eric-bolling-talking-to-trump-team-about-commerce-gig-231669
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Re: Fox News’ Eric Bolling talking to Trump team about Commerce gig
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 02:45:05 am »
   Maybe Trump can put Juan Wiliams in charge of the BLM Wall and The Five will become watchable again.

Kimberly Guilfoyle

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 03:19:41 am »
Well, Bolling did fall in love quickly.

Way back when I still could stomach FOX, he had turned into a groupie.

Too bad, because he's a sharp guy......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 02:41:40 pm »

I always had the impression that he wasn't very bright, not independently minded but more of a parrot like Hannity.  Glad to hear that might not be true.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 03:03:20 pm »
I always had the impression that he wasn't very bright, not independently minded but more of a parrot like Hannity.  Glad to hear that might not be true.

Well, I may not be the best judge since his area of expertise is one of my weaknesses (finance), and others may correct me here if I'm wrong, but he seemed to know what he was talking about.

Hannity, on the other hand, has always seemed a bit dim to me.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 03:15:11 pm »
   Maybe Trump can put Juan Wiliams in charge of the BLM Wall and The Five will become watchable again.

Kimberly Guilfoyle

Gotta say that I sort of have no idea what she actually looks like under all that makeup.  Great figure, but the chemical waste dump that is her face is just not something of which I'm generally a fan.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2016, 03:24:07 pm »
Well, Bolling did fall in love quickly.

Way back when I still could stomach FOX, he had turned into a groupie.

One more who sacrificed his credibility to the orange volcano.