Author Topic: Russian Government Spokeswoman Suggests Trump Won Thanks To 'The Jews' - Radio Free Europe  (Read 887 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russian Government Spokeswoman Suggests Trump Won Thanks To 'The Jews'

Maria Zakharova, the Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman who has made caustic rhetoric and sarcastic social-media posts a staple of her public outreach, has an idea whom U.S. President-elect Donald Trump can thank for his stunning victory over Democratic rival Hillary Clinton: "the Jews."

In an appearance that has triggered accusations of anti-Semitism, Zakharova suggested on a nationally televised talk show over the weekend that money from Jewish people played a key role in Trump's win.

Conversations she had with American Jews in September while in New York for the UN General Assembly made it clear that the billionaire businessman would triumph, she said.

"If you want to know what will happen in America, who do you have to talk to? You have to talk to the Jews, naturally. But of course," Zakharova said, prompting applause from the studio audience of Sunday Evening, a show hosted by pro-Kremlin television personality Vladimir Solovyov.

Zakharova then adopted a cartoonish Jewish accent while impersonating her alleged interlocutor.

"They told me: 'Marochka (a Russian diminutive for Maria), you understand, of course, we'll donate to Clinton. But we'll donate twice as much to the Republicans.' That was it! The matter was settled, for me personally," she said.

Read More At: http://www.rferl.org/a/russian-government-spokeswoman-trump-won-thanks-to-jews/28124518.html

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Every Jew I know voted for Hillary.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I don't think there are enough Jews in the states Trump won to have made much difference. Just Russian propaganda for the Putin fanboys to wallow in.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I don't think there are enough Jews in the states Trump won to have made much difference. Just Russian propaganda for the Putin fanboys to wallow in.

Or might they be saying this because his daughter and son in law are Jewish?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online mountaineer

No doubt. Miss Zakharova is engaging in the worst sort of bigotry. Bigotry never requires any facts to justify it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Ok... so is that good or bad according to them?

The Jews overwhelmingly vote Democrat election after election, I doubt this one was any different.