Author Topic: I’m Already Sick of the Liberal Tantrum Over Trump... John Hawkins  (Read 510 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I’m Already Sick of the Liberal Tantrum Over Trump
John Hawkins
11/19/2016 12:01:00 AM

Even though I was #nevertrump, I’m already so sick of listening to liberals whine about Trump that I’m tempted to throw on a “Make America Great Again” hat for no other reason than just to piss them off. You’re upset about Trump winning? Well, guess what? Conservatives were upset about Obama winning twice. Welcome to the party, pal.

Oh, but liberals are special snowflakes whose feelings are more important than those of regular people. They need safe spaces, blankies and pacifiers to cope with trauma and they’re getting them at colleges across America. Therapy dogs were offered to traumatized students at the University of Kansas. Virginia Tech’s HokiePRIDE group posted national suicide hotline numbers. Liberal students are demanding “separate but equal” facilities for black students at the University of Michigan….yes, seriously. So, we have liberals DEMANDING SEGREGATION, but they’re still calling everyone else racist.

You want an example of that? Here’s what hateful liberal George Takei wrote on Twitter, “Michael Flynn, Jeff Sessions, Steve Bannon. Islamophobe, Racist, Anti-Semite. This isn't a cabinet. It's a KKKabinet.” A liberal claiming everyone he doesn’t like is racist? Wow, how fresh and original! Of course, we all know that if John McCain, Mitt Romney or even Jeb Bush were President today, people like George Takei would be saying EXACTLY THE SAME THING. Mitt could have appointed all Mormon choir boys and the Left would still be painting them as David Duke. Speaking of David Duke, have you ever noticed that since he’s a pariah in the Republican Party, any and all influence he has is generated by liberal outlets writing about what he says? Along similar lines, liberals seem to have concluded that Trump’s victory is all about racism. Here are just a tiny smattering of headlines from liberal websites pushing exactly that theme.

more
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/11/19/im-already-sick-of-the-liberal-tantrum-over-trump-n2247788
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline doghouse

Re: I’m Already Sick of the Liberal Tantrum Over Trump... John Hawkins
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 03:56:31 pm »
I have said for a long time if you restricted the liberals to only speaking truth and fact that they would be very quiet.  If you also take name calling away from them they would be totally silent.

Name calling is everything in their war box right now. 

The fact is they lost the election and lost complete control of government. 

The truth is that Trump will probably be president for the next eight years.

So now all they really have is name calling and they are using it non stop. They use the name calling to fire up and instigate other liberal thugs and punks.  It only means anything to other liberals because everyone else learned to ignore it years ago. 

Since Obama and Clinton refused to take a stand against public violence by the liberal protesters look for a lot more of this illegal violent activity in the near future.

I dearly hope that all federal, all state, and local law enforcement agencies have been instructed to enforce all of our laws against this violence or face the withholding of all federal funds from their agencies.

The rule of law must be upheld no matter what.  These liberal punks and thugs must run squarely into the blue wall who are strictly enforcing all existing laws.

Hillary is in the process of learning that she is not above the law and it is time for the rest of the liberals to learn the very same lesson.

Legal peaceful protest is welcome.  Violence of any kind during these demonstrations is not.  If a protest becomes violent the people involved need to disperse as ordered by Law Enforcement or be arrested instantly.  No time or room should allowed for them to vent or make any further statement.

The laws of the land must be enforced.