Author Topic: SNL’s fake ad offering liberals their very own ‘Bubble’ to live in is PRICELESS  (Read 868 times)

rangerrebew

SNL’s fake ad offering liberals their very own ‘Bubble’ to live in is PRICELESS
November 20, 2016 | Michael Dorstewitz | Print Article   

“Saturday Night Live” took on the liberals who find it difficult — impossible even — to come to grips with realities of everyday life.

Tweet

The show played a fake ad offering a bubble of their very own world to those who don’t want to deal with such things as the presidential election.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/20/snls-fake-ad-offering-liberals-bubble-live-priceless-414621#ixzz4QYqHwN9Z

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rivergirl

Will there be a safe place for Pence.  DT is still ranting and raging about how UNFAIR they were to him in the theater.
Poor baby. He does need a safe space.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
That was actually pretty funny. I wonder if they intended for it to be as "white" as it was, or if that was just accidental...
Let it burn.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Perfect

Pretty unusual for SNL to lampoon liberals.  I was a big fan in the '70's, and back then they were equal opportunity skewers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.