Author Topic: Watch as Tucker Carlson reams MSM reporter for acting as DNC stenographer attacking Jeff Sessions  (Read 891 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 19, 2016
Watch as Tucker Carlson reams MSM reporter for acting as DNC stenographer attacking Jeff Sessions
By Thomas Lifson

Members of the mainstream media still are having a hard time understanding that the old days in which they could get away with pretending to be journalists, not propagandists, are fading into memory.  Donald Trump called their bluff, Wikileaks exposed the level of conspiracy between Democrat leaders and journalists propagandists, and the American people confounded the media and supported Trump and Republicans down the ticket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp7jyFzflW4

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/watch_as_tucker_carlson_emreamsem_msm_reporter_for_acting_as_dnc_stenographer_attacking_jeff_sessions.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I was jumping out of my chair as I watched this last evening!  About damned time someone took one of these @$$hole on!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Excellent interview. Derision is the only way to respond to these progressive propagandists.

BTW this clown is from Rooters, not Salon.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 03:31:43 pm by skeeter »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That was a beautiful thing to watch.  My only negative comment would be that it is unfortunate that it took staunch conservative, Tucker Carlson, so long to man up and start calling out this sort of propaganda in a real and significant way..