Author Topic: National Security Adviser Designate: 'Islam Is a Political Ideology,' Not Many 'People Screaming Jesus Christ With Hatchets'  (Read 1605 times)

rangerrebew

National Security Adviser Designate: 'Islam Is a Political Ideology,' Not Many 'People Screaming Jesus Christ With Hatchets'

Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Michael T. Flynn, a registered Democrat who has been offered the position of National Security Adviser to President-elect Donald Trump, believes “Islam is a political ideology” that veils itself as a religion, and is unique in that sense because he does not “see a lot of people screaming Jesus Christ with hatchets” or guns “shooting up clubs” or “literally axing families on a train.”

As for Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin, Lt. Gen. Flynn said, “We have to deal with Russia” and “and figure out ways to work with them” particularly because we have more than “5,000 of our own troops there in Iraq trying to fight the rise of ISIS.”

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/national-security-adviser-designate-islam-political-ideology-not-many-people

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Islam is a system of government and a legal system with an agenda of conquest and assimilation of all other cultures. Religion is only one aspect of Islam, it is a side-note of the whole thing.

I'm gratified that we finally have level headed people in government who recognize this obvious truth.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 01:48:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Darn Christianity raises it's ugly head again for liberals. :whistle:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Islam is a system of government and a legal system with an agenda of conquest and assimilation of all other cultures. Religion is only one aspect of Islam, it is a side-note of the whole thing.

I'm gratified that we finally have level headed people in government who recognize this obvious truth.

:amen:  :amen: and  :amen:  Some of us have been spouting off about it here for a LONG time now!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well the General isn't wrong.

He isn't wrong. He is absolutely right.  But they have to deal with it Constitutionally.  We have over 2 million Muslims in America.  http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

I think that threatening them will only turn them toward radicalization.  Social Media has a entire campaign to draw in people who feel threatened.  It is tricky because offense is built into the ideology.  Offense in any situation draws emotion.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He isn't wrong. He is absolutely right.  But they have to deal with it Constitutionally.  We have over 2 million Muslims in America.  http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/22/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

I think that threatening them will only turn them toward radicalization.  Social Media has a entire campaign to draw in people who feel threatened.  It is tricky because offense is built into the ideology.  Offense in any situation draws emotion.

Legal or not the ones that are going to Radical Islam will do so no matter who is in office. The last 8 years have proven that no matter how much @ss kissing is involved the bodies continue to pile up.

Once we begin to taken the threat that is already at our doorstep seriously...only then will the terror threat subside.

They look at kindness as weakness. Anything less than the barrel orf a weapon pointed at them is something or someone to be exploited.

And the ones that are not supportive of Sharia are cowed into silence in muchnthebsame way the Mafia used to keep people silent about their criminal activities.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup3:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Legal or not the ones that are going to Radical Islam will do so no matter who is in office. The last 8 years have proven that no matter how much @ss kissing is involved the bodies continue to pile up.

Once we begin to taken the threat that is already at our doorstep seriously...only then will the terror threat subside.

They look at kindness as weakness. Anything less than the barrel orf a weapon pointed at them is something or someone to be exploited.

And the ones that are not supportive of Sharia are cowed into silence in muchnthebsame way the Mafia used to keep people silent about their criminal activities.

I was not suggesting @ss kissing.  @ss kissing is what Obama and Hillary have been doing.  What Obama has done has emboldened them to seek to undermine our Constitution and replace it with their Sharia Law.  Europe has made the same mistakes.  Religious freedom isn't undermining other people's personal freedom to have religion or not.  What I am saying is that no matter what we do it has to be Constitutional.  People coming or already living in the U.S.  Must understand that this is a land of freedom.  Not freedom to oppress other people but to live in a Constitutional harmony.  Abiding by our Constitution and the laws of the land of the United States.  They must know there is absolutely no possibility of any other governing form of law.  If they want their Sharia Law they must live somewhere else where they can practice it.  Because it cannot exist in a free land.  Freedom!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

HonestJohn

Not Many 'People Screaming Jesus Christ With Hatchets'

...in this century.

Plenty of Christians had Jesus on the lips when they burned Jews alive in the auto de fe... and when they exterminated the pagan tribes of Europe (where are the old Prussians now?).

Islam is acting much like how Christianity did... 800 years ago.  (with modern weapons)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 11:25:08 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Then we all understand that Islam is from the Middle Ages, or before.

Not to forget, the Moors, Muslims ruled Spain for600 years but let's not let that interfere with the narrative.

And in the end, there weren't that many killed by the Inquisition. We are really going with classic progressivism to speak up for the Muslims and besmirch Christianity.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 11:46:02 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It seems the inquisition had many victims but for some reason, we are talking about Jews in ovens. I hope this can all be backed up.