Author Topic: Archbishop of Canterbury: Stop saying Islamic State has “nothing to do with Islam” - Jihad Watch  (Read 587 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Archbishop of Canterbury: Stop saying Islamic State has “nothing to do with Islam”

NOVEMBER 18, 2016 8:01 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER 2 COMMENTS

The UK Home Office banned me from entering Britain because I said: “[Islam] is a religion and is a belief system that mandates warfare against unbelievers…”

Will Welby now be banned from Britain?

“Justin Welby: It’s time to stop saying Isil has ‘nothing to do with Islam,'” by John Bingham, Telegraph, November 18, 2016:

Claims that the atrocities of the Islamic State have “nothing to do with Islam” are harming efforts to confront and combat extremism, the Archbishop of Canterbury has insisted.

Religious leaders of all varieties must “stand up and take responsibility” for the actions of extremists who profess to follow their faith, the Most Rev Justin Welby said.

He argued that unless people recognise and attempt to understand the motivation of terrorists they will never be able to combat their ideology effectively.

Read More At: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/11/archbishop-of-canterbury-stop-saying-islamic-state-has-nothing-to-do-with-islam

:amen:

Offline kalee

Yes, on this subject, he gets it.  Too bad he has bumbled so many other things that not many people pay him any attention to him.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 11:29:38 am by kalee »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The current Pope seems more concerned with Global Warming and Social Justice than he does with Christian genocide in the M.E.
The Pope would never say anything like this.

At least the Archbishop of Canterbury seems to understand what is going on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.