Author Topic: Don't lock her up: Trump confidante Laura Ingraham says people 'want to turn the page' and says the public doesn't want to spend 'months and months and months' on the Clinton Foundation and Hillary's emails  (Read 4694 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Allowing the worst offenders to get away scot free with their ill gotten gains isn't the most effective way to drain the swamp is it. It guarantees more vermin will slither right back in.

They say Justice delayed is justice denied. This would be a case of justice delayed and then denied.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I do not believe this is true. Trump cannot open and close his campaign rallies with, 'Lock her up!' and then after the election just ignore it because it might be messy. More than that, Hillary's crimes are simply too big to ignore.

She sold her position as Secretary of State to foreign governments for personal gain.
She knowingly compromised the national security of America in a huge way with her personal server.
She knowingly ignored and circumvented security protocols and sent classified information to people and places that were unsecure.
She committed perjury. She lied to Congress. She lied to the FBI. She lied to the American people.
She, Bill, and Chelsea, have used "the Clinton Foundation", which is ostensibly a "charity", as their own personal checking account.

I cannot picture any scenario in which she keeps those tens of millions of dollars she collected illegally, and simply walks away into retirement. I'm sorry. I simply cannot see that happening after the inauguration, regardless of what Trump and his cronies are saying now.

I felt like I was reading comments from two different people between this comment of yours and the next one you posted.  I agree with you here.  And Trump supporters agreed also.  The rallying cry was arrest her.  You cannot know what the pledge Donald Trump made to his supporters to prosecute Hillary made in their decision to vote for him.  He pledged and they voted.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I see the eternal pessimists Trump haters club is up early this morning. Once you guys establish yourselves as unreasonable Trump haters with a perpetually negative view of everything he says and does, everything everyone else says about what he may or may not do, and every rumor that pops up on the internet, then your opinion becomes meaningless because it is always the same. The guy isn't even President, and yet everybody seems to know without a doubt exactly what he is going to do about everything. And it is always the most negative view possible.

On Star Trek the Next Generation there was a character named Worf. Worf always wanted to attack. Every time the Captain asked Worf what he thought about any situation, Worf would inevitable say, 'I think we should attack!' He was so consistent in this attitude that it was useless to even ask him about anything. The answer was always the same.

That's the way I see these left-over NeverTrumpers. Like Worf their opinions and predictions never vary. And like Worf, that never changing attitude renders their opinions meaningless.

I don't know what Trump will do once he is in office, and neither does anyone else. This constant depressive analysis that Trump is going to renege on every promise he made, may make the NeverTrumpers feel good now, but will they admit they were wrong when Trump follows through? Or will they disappear like smoke, never to be seen or heard again?

What do you think of Trump Worf? "He is a liar and a fraud, and he will never follow through on anything he said he would do!"
Ok Worf. ThatE's enough from you. I think we know where you stand on everything.

And you have the Trump Excuse Generator cranked to Warp 10
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

I see the eternal pessimists Trump haters club is up early this morning. Once you guys establish yourselves as unreasonable Trump haters with a perpetually negative view of everything he says and does, everything everyone else says about what he may or may not do, and every rumor that pops up on the internet, then your opinion becomes meaningless because it is always the same. The guy isn't even President, and yet everybody seems to know without a doubt exactly what he is going to do about everything. And it is always the most negative view possible.

On Star Trek the Next Generation there was a character named Worf. Worf always wanted to attack. Every time the Captain asked Worf what he thought about any situation, Worf would inevitable say, 'I think we should attack!' He was so consistent in this attitude that it was useless to even ask him about anything. The answer was always the same.

That's the way I see these left-over NeverTrumpers. Like Worf their opinions and predictions never vary. And like Worf, that never changing attitude renders their opinions meaningless.

I don't know what Trump will do once he is in office, and neither does anyone else. This constant depressive analysis that Trump is going to renege on every promise he made, may make the NeverTrumpers feel good now, but will they admit they were wrong when Trump follows through? Or will they disappear like smoke, never to be seen or heard again?

What do you think of Trump Worf? "He is a liar and a fraud, and he will never follow through on anything he said he would do!"
Ok Worf. That's enough from you. I think we know where you stand on everything.

So here is the other post you made.  I wonder if you supported justice for the American people and you know this is a credible report would you make these comments.  Don't attack people for holding Trump to his promises.

Now I know the Stevens asked Trump to stop using Chris Stevens and Benghazi attack.  As a Christian I understand forgiveness.  Perhaps they have forgiven Clinton or they are die hard Democratic people.  Either way it isn't their call as to whether justice comes from Clintons incompetence and criminal behavior as Secretary of State.  When Clinton said "what does it matter" I was stunned.  She lied about video's.  She didn't provide security that was requested.  She ignored the threat that led to American deaths.

She put national security at risk.  She lied.  She lied.  She lied on the email servers.  The Clinton foundation and corruption.

If the evidence in the investigations result in criminal behavior she must be prosecuted.

So is Laura Ingraham uninformed about Trumps plans to drop prosecution or do you just want to bash members early in the morning?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cripplecreek

I felt like I was reading comments from two different people between this comment of yours and the next one you posted.  I agree with you here.  And Trump supporters agreed also.  The rallying cry was arrest her.  You cannot know what the pledge Donald Trump made to his supporters to prosecute Hillary made in their decision to vote for him.  He pledged and they voted.

They have all the integrity of Jello and about half the brains.

Offline skeeter

They say Justice delayed is justice denied. This would be a case of justice delayed and then denied.

An example must be made or we have to conclude that the powers that be are OK with the status quo. Its pretty simple.

Offline Cripplecreek

An example must be made or we have to conclude that the powers that be are OK with the status quo. Its pretty simple.

As far as I'm concerned, letting her walk would be an equal injustice.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Right.  Drain the swamp doesn't mean accept status quo. How many politicians have abused their power by committing crimes of which they have no expectation to be punished for.  How many let off the hook where any American would be sent to jail for the same offenses.  Why should the people who create law not be expected to follow Law?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Looks like Laura Ingraham just realized that Trump wasn't serious.

My thoughts exactly.

Don't attack people for holding Trump to his promises.

Of course they will.  It was never about Justice or the Constitution for them.  It was and is always about forcing obeisance and reverence for their prince as infallible.  Just read the Apologists for Trump - they put the MSM and Josh Earnest to shame.  No matter what reneged promise is pointed out - no matter the doublespeak - they will forever Trumpsplain the genius of everything Trump does and does not do as brilliance that us little people cannot fathom, or because we are just 'haters'.

So is Laura Ingraham uninformed about Trumps plans to drop prosecution or do you just want to bash members early in the morning?

They think they are protecting their prince, bashing anyone who questions him is going to be their modus operandi from now until forever. 
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

That's our minimal duty.  To forever question and doubt what government and it's politicians and leaders say and do in service to and in upholding the Constitution and our liberties.  To remain suspicious and dubious of their intents.

We do not care if you call it 'hate'.  We will question everything your prince says and does.  We will investigate every rumor and potential action on the internet, same as we did throughout the Obama regime.

It's what is called vigilance - and just because it's YOUR GUY taking the throne - does not absolve us from doing our duty to forever hold government and our servants in perpetual suspicion.

Liberty was said to be precisely that fragile, and that you would just become exactly like the Obama stooges that worshipped their political messiah without question and in total lockstep, makes you as equally dismissible as having any fealty to the rule of law - because your only fealty is to a man and his regime.

Which renders your own opinions meaningless.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

My thoughts exactly.

Of course they will.  It was never about Justice or the Constitution for them.  It was and is always about forcing obeisance and reverence for their prince as infallible.  Just read the Apologists for Trump - they put the MSM and Josh Earnest to shame.  No matter what reneged promise is pointed out - no matter the doublespeak - they will forever Trumpsplain the genius of everything Trump does and does not do as brilliance that us little people cannot fathom, or because we are just 'haters'.

They think they are protecting their prince, bashing anyone who questions him is going to be their modus operandi from now until forever.

I admit I don't Donald Trump but I will give him a fair chance.  If he makes poor choices I am going to exert my freedom of speech to say so.  If he does well I will say so.  But you are right some people are like a Trump cult.  They hang on every word and expect everyone else to also.
Yep blind worship.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 07:16:47 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You guys are either 'nuts', or you can't read. I didn't say anything close to the way my post is being portrayed. I see now that with the level of people I am dealing with here, that I have to speak in much more simple ideas. So let me bullet point it for the slow to catch on.

Nobody knows what Trump will or will not do once he takes office. (is that clear enough?)
All of these rumors and opinions, like the one here from Ingraham, are merely speculation.
The fact that the NeverTrumpers jump on and cling to any speculation or harebrained rumor about Trump with glee, at the idea that he may renege on anything, makes their opinion worthless because it is always as negative as is possible and it is always the same.

As far as "worshipping Trump", this is a very old pejorative term from the NeverTrumpers that goes back at least two years. It is stupid and ridiculous, but after getting their ass kicked in the election, it is all they have to hold on to. And they will hold on to their "Trump worship" insult with all their might. They will never let it go because it makes them feel superior. And as losers, they need something to make themselves feel superior.

As far as 'making excuses for Trump', well, this is impossible. How can I make excuses for something that he has not done?

Let's wait until he is President and see what he actually does. Then we can all, myself included, criticize him until we are blue in the face. But jumping on these internet rumors is childish and stupid. I don't care what Laura Ingraham, or anyone else, has to say about what Trump is, or is not, going to do. I care about reality and facts. When I see with my own eyes Trump is backing off his promises, I will be right there with all the NeverTrumpers, yelling 'foul' as loud as I can.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 11:11:00 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
You guys are either 'nuts', or you can't read. I didn't say anything close to the way my post is being portrayed. I see now that with the level of people I am dealing with here, that I have to speak in much more simple ideas. So let me bullet point it for the slow to catch on.

Nobody knows what Trump will or will not do once he takes office. (is that clear enough?)
All of these rumors and opinions, like the one here from Ingraham, are merely speculation.
The fact that the NeverTrumpers jump on and cling to any speculation or harebrained rumor about Trump with glee, at the idea that he may renege on anything, makes their opinion worthless because it is always as negative as is possible and it is always the same.

As far as "worshipping Trump", this is a very old pejorative term from the NeverTrumpers that goes back at least two years. It is stupid and ridiculous, but after getting their ass kicked in the election, it is all they have to hold on to. And they will hold on to their "Trump worship" insult with all their might. They will never let it go because it makes them feel superior. And as losers, they need something to make themselves feel superior.

As far as 'making excuses for Trump', well, this is impossible. How can I make excuses for something that he has not done?

Let's wait until he is President and see what he actually does. Then we can all, myself included, criticize him until we are blue in the face. But jumping on these internet rumors is childish and stupid. I don't care what Laura Ingraham, or anyone else, has to say about what Trump is, or is not, going to do. I care about reality and facts. When I see with my own eyes Trump is backing off his promises, I will be right there with all the NeverTrumpers, yelling 'foul' as loud as I can.

....what he said.     :seeya:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

..Nobody knows what Trump will or will not do once he takes office. (is that clear enough?)
All of these rumors and opinions, like the one here from Ingraham, are merely speculation...

That's it in a nutshell...nobody knows what Trump will or will not do.  I can't tell you how many times I've heard that phrase from Trump supporters. That should have been a red flag to his supporters throughout the primary.  How the heck do you vote for somebody who you don't know what they'll do?? That is lunacy.

I am glad that Hillary is defeated.  I hope that Trump will succeed in making America great and does what he says he's going to do (although his supporters even acknowledge they don't know what he'll do).  With that being said a lot of what the MSM is reporting is pure speculation as Trump IMHO has managed to hamper their credibility; and good for him.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That's it in a nutshell...nobody knows what Trump will or will not do.  I can't tell you how many times I've heard that phrase from Trump supporters. That should have been a red flag to his supporters throughout the primary.  How the heck do you vote for somebody who you don't know what they'll do?? That is lunacy.

I am glad that Hillary is defeated.  I hope that Trump will succeed in making America great and does what he says he's going to do (although his supporters even acknowledge they don't know what he'll do).  With that being said a lot of what the MSM is reporting is pure speculation as Trump IMHO has managed to hamper their credibility; and good for him.

How many hundreds of politicians, especially Republicans, have run on a Conservative campaign platform only to reverse themselves completely and basically join with the Democrats once they are elected? The point is, you never can know exactly what a politician will do until they are in office. We have taken politicians by their word, basically on faith, and have been let down countless times. Like every other politician, we do not know what Trump will actually do. We just have to hope that he will keep his word. I believe that he will, but only time will tell.

I agree that no matter what Trump does we have already won a major victory in that the Clintons are finally gone. That alone is worth a Trump Presidency to me. I wish Trump the best and have high hopes for his term in office. We shall see.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
She may never see jail time, but the truth needs to come out so that she and everybody else involved are forever banned from serving in public office.  There needs to be a public record of her misdeeds.
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Oceander

So, Trump is going to let Clinton slide, just like everyone else has.  No prosecution, no perp-walk, no satisfaction.

Dear Trumpkins:  Ya'll got snookered but good.

88finger point
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:14:49 pm by Oceander »

Oceander

She may never see jail time, but the truth needs to come out so that she and everybody else involved are forever banned from serving in public office.  There needs to be a public record of her misdeeds.

Won't happen.  Not now, perhaps not even in 100 years.  Donald Trump is going to make sure of that.