Author Topic: The Left Has a Culture Problem...  (Read 849 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Left Has a Culture Problem...
« on: November 18, 2016, 04:18:53 pm »
The soul-searching among Democrats is in full swing as party leaders try to figure out how the party of FDR lost the white, working class.

Progressive voices in the party, like Reps. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) and Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.), have called for the party to redouble efforts to present a comprehensive policy agenda to address the economic anxiety of voters in rural areas and formerly robust manufacturing communities.

But some experts believe the Democrats’ problem goes beyond the state of the economy or policy issues. Many party leaders and their outside supporters have a messaging problem, making it increasingly difficult to connect with average voters who are living outside of America’s major metropolitan centers...

Read more at: http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/the-left-has-a-culture-problem/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The Left Has a Culture Problem...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 04:21:43 pm »
The soul-searching among Democrats is in full swing as party leaders try to figure out how the party of FDR lost the white, working class.

Progressive voices in the party, like Reps. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) and Raúl Grijalva (D-Ariz.), have called for the party to redouble efforts to present a comprehensive policy agenda to address the economic anxiety of voters in rural areas and formerly robust manufacturing communities.

But some experts believe the Democrats’ problem goes beyond the state of the economy or policy issues. Many party leaders and their outside supporters have a messaging problem, making it increasingly difficult to connect with average voters who are living outside of America’s major metropolitan centers...

Read more at: http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/the-left-has-a-culture-problem/

Here's a clue for them!

Continuing to use the 1939 playbook in 2016 and expecting to win is kind of stupid!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 04:29:56 pm »

For over a year the number one concern of Obama and the Dems was letting men in the women's bathroom. Do these out of touch weirdos actually believe that this would be a winning agenda in the election? If that is what they thought, then they are crazier than we already believed them to be. If someone is looking for a stupid issue that maybe 2% of the population cares about, this would be it. And yet they obsessed on it.

That's the thing about the Dems, they worry about things that nobody but them cares about. I don't care about Global Warming. I don't care about gay marriage and transgender rights. Maybe the multi-millionaire Liberals have time to care about this stuff, but I am still stuck in the real world where I have to make money to pay the mortgage. I know this is hard for the latte sucking Liberals to understand, but I have a car payment to make. And paying my bills has nothing to do with homosexuals or the climate.

If they could get a grip on my life, they would understand clearly why they are losing everything all across the country.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 04:34:21 pm »
They do this every time they lose, but to quote Kipling, a dog always returns to its vomit. They will only get worse.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 04:39:39 pm »
The nation as a whole has a culture problem.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2016, 03:24:19 am »
"The Left Has a Culture Problem..."

Nahhhh.

The left has a "communism problem"...

that is all...

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2016, 02:27:30 pm »
The nation as a whole has a culture problem.

And so many of them are culturally illiterate. That does not help if they have no knowledge of books or history, etc.

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️