Author Topic: Michigan Electors Say Clinton Supporters Sending Them Death Threats, Vicious Emails  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
At least one elector who’s due to cast a formal ballot electing Donald Trump to the presidency – in accordance with America’s constitutional Electoral College process – said he’s been receiving vicious messages, including death threats, from those who’d rather he cast his vote for Hillary Clinton.

Michael Banerian, 22, is supposed to join with 15 other Michigan electors on December 19 to vote for Trump. But Banerian said Trump opponents have been pressuring him to instead pick Clinton.

“You have people saying ‘you’re a hateful bigot, I hope you die,'” he said, the Detroit News reported. “I’ve had people talk about shoving a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. And I’ve received dozens and dozens of those emails. Even the non-threatening-my-life emails are very aggressive.”

The Detroit News confirmed at least one of Banerian’s emailed messages included death threats – specifically, that the writer of the message would “put a bullet” in Banerian’s mouth.

And he’s not the only elector being threatened...

Read more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/11/michigan-electors-say-clinton-supporters-sending-death-threats-vicious-emails.html/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
What goes around.....

Offline skeeter

The NYT will want to get on this story right away.

Offline Night Hides Not

Aw heck, send them to a safe space at one of the many universities in Michigan.

Maybe have a Vietnam Vet talk to them, such as how they were reviled and spit on when they returned to the States. This is nothing.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This should and needs to be a felony.

Offline Cripplecreek

This should and needs to be a felony.

It should have been a felony when Trumpers were threatening delegates but it wasn't so...

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It should have been a felony when Trumpers were threatening delegates but it wasn't so...

No disagreement.

Offline Night Hides Not

They're still issuing threats at TOS, and here to a lesser extent.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cripplecreek

They're still issuing threats at TOS, and here to a lesser extent.

I'm still getting threats on twitter pretty much daily. Don't know about here because I don't bother reading what they say.

Offline Applewood

If we had an uncorrupted Justice Department and FBI,  these threats would be thoroughly investigated and any perpetrators prosecuted.

Oceander

Let's get these emails and letters out into public view.  Emails in particular should be traceable to the person who authored it, who can then be publicly exposed.