Author Topic: Trump could repeal $42B in regs, report says  (Read 570 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Trump could repeal $42B in regs, report says
« on: November 17, 2016, 07:12:33 pm »
With the stroke of his pen, President-elect Donald Trump could wipe away dozens of regulations that collectively cost the economy $42 billion, according to a new industry analysis.

The business-friendly American Action Forum (AAF) predicts Trump will team with Republicans in Congress to repeal as many as 48 major regulations that have been published since May.

This includes the Labor Department’s overtime rule, the Interior Department’s Arctic drilling ban and the Federal Aviation Administration’s drone regulations.

“With the stars aligning for Republican leaders, this could lead to major policy changes for regulation,” said Sam Batkins, director of regulatory policy at the AAF...

Read more at: http://thehill.com/regulation/306565-trump-could-repeal-42b-in-regs-report-says
The Republic is lost.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Re: Trump could repeal $42B in regs, report says
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 07:46:23 pm »
And I am waiting for the prediction to become reality. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 07:51:32 pm »
And I am waiting for the prediction to become reality.

Do that, greenlight Keystone, nominate a good Justice....I'd be pretty damn happy with a start like that.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 07:58:16 pm »
Do that, greenlight Keystone, nominate a good Justice....I'd be pretty damn happy with a start like that.

:amen:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn