Author Topic: Democrats hope Trump meets his match in Schumer  (Read 546 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats hope Trump meets his match in Schumer
« on: November 17, 2016, 03:25:27 pm »
Democrats hope Trump meets his match in Schumer

By Stephen Collinson, CNN

Updated 8:19 AM ET, Thu November 17, 2016

Washington (CNN)The battle for America's political soul could come down to a street brawl between two boys from Queens and Brooklyn.

Donald Trump and Chuck Schumer are spoiling for a clash once the President-elect takes office next year and the new Democratic Senate minority leader gets his hands on his caucus after winning election on Wednesday.

Schumer had hoped to be directing a Senate majority to implement Hillary Clinton's agenda, but the stunning upset in last week's election means he is the lone hope for Democrats as they resist an unexpected Republican presidency and GOP dominance on Capitol Hill.

more
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/17/politics/chuck-schumer-donald-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Democrats hope Trump meets his match in Schumer
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 03:26:56 pm »
He and Trump will be cutting back room deals before you know it.  It's what they do; it's how you get ahead in NYC. 

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 03:27:56 pm »
He and Trump will be cutting back room deals before you know it.  It's what they do; it's how you get ahead in NYC.

Two NY liberals in the same room...hmm, I wonder how that's going to turn out?   :whistle:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 03:34:05 pm »
Donald Trump and Chuck Schumer are spoiling for a clash once the President-elect takes office next year and the new Democratic Senate minority leader gets his hands on his caucus after winning election on Wednesday.

Not likely to happen:

“Hey look, I think I’ll be able to get along well with Schumer, Chuck Schumer. I was always very good with Schumer. I was close to Schumer in many ways.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jan/26/donald-trump-ive-always-had-good-relationships-nan/

Donald Trump Tuesday morning said he believes he'll be able to cut deals in the House and Senate, as he's always had a good relationship with key Democratic lawmakers like California Rep. Nancy Pelosi, New York Sen. Chuck Schumer, and outgoing Nevada Sen. Harry Reid.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Trump-Relationship-Nancy-Pelosi-Harry-Reid/2016/01/26/id/710910/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!