Author Topic: GOP strategist: 'Dying to pull off my stilettos' and protest Trump  (Read 453 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: GOP strategist: 'Dying to pull off my stilettos' and protest Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 01:45:01 pm »
One should post say, the first paragraph or two so one doesn't necessarily have to go to the webpage.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 01:48:41 pm »
Yes. She sounds just like an establishment Republican. They think, feel, and believe, just like Democrats. Why they insist on calling themselves Republican, I will never understand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 01:53:43 pm »
This nit wit isn't a stratagist. She was a campaign drone 8 years ago and has not done a damn thing since.

Navarro served on a number of Republican administrations, including the transition team for Florida governor Jeb Bush in 1998.[6] She also served as the National Co-Chair of the Hispanic Advisory Council for John McCain in 2008[2] and Jon Huntsman Jr. in 2012.[7] She supported Jeb Bush's 2016 presidential campaign.[8]

In February 2014 she was hired as a political commentator for ABC News.[9] She has also been a contributor to CNN and CNN en Español.[4]

This woman was a nobody until she decided to finally come out of the closet and let us know she is a Leftist hack.  Do whatever you want Anna. Still no one will notice you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 01:57:32 pm »
One should post say, the first paragraph or two so one doesn't necessarily have to go to the webpage.

Here you go @TomSea  ^-^

Navarro was a vocal opponent of Trump throughout the election season.

She voted for Hillary Clinton — the first time in her life she voted against a Republican nominee, she said.

Navarro, who served as the national Hispanic campaign chairwoman for John McCain in 2008 and backed Jeb Bush during the Republican primary, previously said Trump was not only “unfit to be president, he’s unfit to be a human.”

She often blasted Trump for his “textbook racist remarks” and cited his rhetoric on immigrants as one of the reasons she voted for Clinton.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/305717-republican-strategist-im-dying-to-pull-off-my-stilettos

Offline Longmire

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 02:06:37 pm »
Is this the kind of fake news click bait Facebook says it will be filtering?