Author Topic: CONFIRMED: Sheriff David Clarke Vetted for Major Role in Trump White House  (Read 1570 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: THE POLITICAL INSIDER

URL: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/sheriff-clarke-vetted-major-role-trump-white-house/

The New York Times is reporting that Trump may choose a prominent African-American to the role of Secretary of Homeland Security.

The choice of a minority should please liberals far and wide.

Just kidding, it’s David Clarke, a staunch conservative and man who kicks a** and takes names when it comes to far-left rioters and radical Islamic terrorists. A perfect choice for American law and order.

The New York Times writes:

Homeland Security Secretary

The hodgepodge agency, formed after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, has one key role in the Trump administration: guarding the United States’ borders. If Mr. Trump makes good on his promises of widespread deportations and building walls, this secretary will have to carry them out.
They go on to list Clarke as a possibility to fill the role.

There have been other similar rumblings …

Via the IB Times:

Donald Trump’s ascension to the White House means one of the president-elect’s top priorities will be to name a cabinet to help lead the U.S. forward. With the lingering threat of terror attacks in the U.S., the leadership of the Department of Homeland Security may take precedence for Trump.

One person reportedly under consideration for the position is David Clarke Jr., the Milwaukee County sheriff who made a national name for himself after speaking at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this summer. The 60-year-old African-American law enforcement official’s reinforced his support for Trump by describing the protesters demonstrating against the president-elect “radical anarchists” Wednesday night.

Clarke’s history of savaging liberal ideas and (lack of) principles is tremendous – whether he’s blasting the left for using ‘Jim Crow tactics’ to intimidate voters, saying President Obama stoked the fires that led to the attack on Dallas police officers, or telling people that the key to not being shot by the police is to ‘not resist arrest.’

Want a reminder of how good Clarke is? Check out this video of him destroying CNN anchor, Don Lemon for pushing the narrative that Black Lives Matter is “just a peaceful protest movement.”

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO

Offline Frank Cannon

He seems like a solid sort of fellow.

Offline Suppressed

I would applaud Mr. Trump if he taps the sheriff.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online DB

Never say "taps" before "sheriff" in the same sentence... (just kidding)...

Offline SirLinksALot

With apologies to Eric Clapton:

I tapped the Sheriff,

But I did not tap the deputy

:police:

Offline Just_Victor

The sheriff would be a very good choice, if he's actually up to the task.  I would imagine that running homeland security is a major step up in complications over running the sheriff's dept.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:57:53 pm by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline libertybele

The sheriff would be a very good choice, if he's actually up to the task.  I would imagine that running homeland security is a major step up in complications over running the sheriff's dept.

I agree...maybe a very high position within Dept. of Homeland Security. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

Dallas Police Chief David Brown would also be a nice fit.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Always liked this guy.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
He seems like a solid sort of fellow.

He was when he acted like a cop but he went all fangirl and lost his respectability.

Offline MajorClay

Could not agree more.  This man is awesome!

Offline DiogenesLamp

CONFIRMED: Sheriff David Clarke Vetted for Major Role in Trump White House

I hope he gets it.   He does not pussyfoot around. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

I would sooner believe that a Sheriff's department is better ran than is homeland security. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
With apologies to Eric Clapton:

I tapped the Sheriff,

But I did not tap the deputy

:police:

It was first, Bob Marley's song. Clapton gave it an even wider audience.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Shot_the_Sheriff
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!

Can't do worse than our current secretary...
The Constitution is not a suggestion.