Author Topic: Flier objects to 'White Supremacy Kills,' gets booted 'No company should allow that to happen'  (Read 524 times)

rangerrebew

Flier objects to 'White Supremacy Kills,' gets booted
'No company should allow that to happen'
Published: 17 hours ago

A Spirit Airlines passenger at Tampa International Airport was booted from his flight Sunday because he objected to a button worn by a black flight attendant that said, “Black Lives Matter, White Supremacy Kills.”

“I said to her, ‘All lives matter,” passenger Robert Coyle told Tampa’s WTVT-13. “And she said, ‘I disagree with you. I disagree with you on so many levels.’ And then she went into some sort of memorized, ‘I really can’t speak politically while I am in uniform.'”

That’s when Coyle took a photo of the button. The attendant said the picture violated airline rules and asked to see it.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/11/flier-objects-to-white-supremacy-kills-gets-booted/#SOJMmor3xVqwgfK4.99

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That is a ridiculous button to wear in any work environment.

The button, by the very nature of its message, is automatically picking a fight with anyone who reads it.

It is unprofessional in the extreme and not safe for work.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
‘I really can’t speak politically while I am in uniform.'

Then why are you wearing the button? She admits she's violating company policy right out of the chute.

Hope he gets a nice settlement and she gets fired.
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

Then why are you wearing the button? She admits she's violating company policy right out of the chute.

Hope he gets a nice settlement and she gets fired.

She won't get fired, at least not without a years pay as severance, because she'll sue for racial discrimination, and the company will end up paying hundreds of thousands in legal fees just to win.