Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Says 'Never Ever Give Up' During 1st Speech Since Election Loss  (Read 756 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Says 'Never Ever Give Up' During 1st Speech Since Election Loss

By MARGARET CHADBOURN

Nov 16, 2016, 9:30 PM ET

Hillary Clinton on Wednesday night made her first public appearance since delivering her concession speech a week ago today, making an emotional plea for the country to focus on helping underprivileged children while acknowledging the pain she feels after her unexpected failure to defeat Donald Trump at the ballot box.

Speaking at the Children's Defense Fund's 26th annual Beat the Odds Celebration in Washington, D.C., Clinton said, "I know this isn't easy. I know that over the past week a lot of people have asked themselves whether America was the country we thought it was. The divisions laid bare by this election run deep. But please listen to me when I say this: America is worth it. Our children are worth it."

Clinton, who was honored at the gala for her dedication and contributions to the organization and child advocacy throughout her career, admitted, "coming here tonight wasn’t the easiest for me. There have been a few times this past week that all I wanted to curl up with a good book, or our dogs, and never leave the house again. But if there is anyone who knows who pick yourself up and get back on your feet and get back to work it is [CDF founder and president] Marian [Wright Edelman.]"

more
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-speak-time-concession-speech/story?id=43589130
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She looks horrible...no makeup and her hair not done....she's had a rough week
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

UGH, She does look EVEN worse than Usual.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

She looks horrible...no makeup and her hair not done....she's had a rough week

I see make-up...I also see a broad that just came off a serious bender. I'll bet the booze deliveries were non stop until Huma sobered her up for this event.

Online Right_in_Virginia

She really has had a "tough" week. 

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 03:39:51 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
She really has had a "tough" week. 

:3:

Please give up and go away, Hiltery.
Principles matter. Words matter.