Author Topic: Gaffney denies NYT, WSJ reports that he's a Trump adviser  (Read 236 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gaffney denies NYT, WSJ reports that he's a Trump adviser
« on: November 16, 2016, 10:09:25 pm »

Gaffney denies NYT, WSJ reports that he's a Trump adviser

By Michael Crowley

11/16/16 03:19 PM EST

Frank Gaffney, a controversial national security activist who has been named in media reports as an adviser to the Trump transition team, denied Wednesday that he had been contacted by the transition, echoing earlier denials by the Trump team.

“An unattributed quote appeared in the press yesterday indicating that I had been appointed to the Trump transition team,” Gaffney told POLITICO in a statement. “In fact, I had not been contacted by anyone from the team and appreciate the campaign's clarification today that the previous day's reports were inaccurate. I look forward to helping the President-elect and the national security-minded team he is assembling in whatever way I can.”

more
http://www.politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2016/11/gaffney-denies-nyt-wsj-reports-that-hes-a-trump-adviser-231504
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34