Author Topic: Could A Radical Israel Basher Soon Head The Democratic Party?  (Read 401 times)

rangerrebew

Could A Radical Israel Basher Soon Head The Democratic Party?
« on: November 16, 2016, 10:02:14 pm »
Could A Radical Israel Basher Soon Head The Democratic Party?
Boycott Israel movement ally Keith Ellison gets closer to leading the DNC.
November 16, 2016
Joseph Klein
AddThis Sharing Buttons
Share to Facebook268Share to TwitterShare to More149Share to Print

Rep. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) is the leading contender to head up the Democratic National Committee. In announcing his candidacy for the position, Ellison said, “When voters know what Democrats stand for, we can improve the lives of all Americans, no matter their race, religion, or sexual orientation.”

Ellison has the support of the progressive wing of the party, including Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, as well as the so-called establishment types such as Senator Chuck Schumer.

What would a Democratic Party led by Rep. Ellison really look like? One need look no further than Rep. Ellison’s own statements, associations and actions. Under Ellison’s leadership, the Democratic Party will continue to evolve into a pro-Islamist party that helps advance the stealth jihad agenda, and a party that moves away from its traditional support of our closest ally in the Middle East, Israel.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264848/could-radical-israel-basher-soon-head-democratic-joseph-klein
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 10:03:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Could A Radical Israel Basher Soon Head The Democratic Party?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 04:03:46 am »
I remember when he took the Oath on the Koran.  Minnesota has one of the highest concentrations of Islamic Extremists.  It isn't surprising though.  Huma Abedin is tied to terrorism.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 04:09:35 am »
   Him and Obummer both are gonna have to register with the Trump Mooslimb Registration Drive coming soon to a community near you.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 04:22:01 am »
Soon? One has headed the Dems for 8 years now.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 04:22:29 am »
                                                  I'm Back!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 04:26:49 am »
   Him and Obummer both are gonna have to register with the Trump Mooslimb Registration Drive coming soon to a community near you.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.