Author Topic: Idaho Trump electors report ‘barrage’ of harassing messages urging them to change votes  (Read 443 times)

Offline Suppressed

There is nothing "harassing" per se about petitioning an elector to consider his vote carefully.  We live in a republic where these are votes to elect our chief executive. If electors don't want to take their responsibilities seriously, they shouldn't volunteer for the job.

True harassment should be prosecuted aggressively.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I guess the Idaho Democrats (all both of them) are using their Obama phones instead of hiding in their safe spaces. I don't know if that's a good thing or not...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour