Author Topic: Finding, Proving Bigfoot Does Exist: Texas Group Mission  (Read 2503 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Finding, Proving Bigfoot Does Exist: Texas Group Mission
« on: November 16, 2016, 04:06:35 pm »
Finding, Proving Bigfoot Does Exist: Texas Group Mission

BEE COUNTY (KIII NEWS) - This story may test your belief system, but for decades people all over the world have reported sightings of a mythical ape-like creature known as Sasquatch, or Bigfoot -- and one group in Beeville is working to try and prove it actually exists.

Baldemar Galvan is one of the people trying to prove the sightings are real. 3News met up with him as he was calling for Bigfoot to show itself in Normanna, just north of Beeville.

"Sometimes they're close by," Galvan said. "You can hear them knocking or shaking the tree or something, but they'll let you know they're close by."

Galvan runs the Bee County Bigfoot Research Group. He said the area along Medio Creek is a favorite hangout for the creature.

"When I saw it, it looked like a person," Galvan said. "A man with two legs."

Galvan and other Bigfoot believers gathered at the historic McClanahan House in Beeville to speak with 3News in hopes that others would step forward with their own stories of the beast.

Richard Rabe, a local real estate agent, showed 3News a picture he took of what he feels was a structure built by one of the creatures.

"Your blood runs cold," Rabe said.
Continued: http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/weird/finding-proving-bigfoot-does-exist-texas-group-mission/352464701

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Finding, Proving Bigfoot Does Exist: Texas Group Mission
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 04:07:41 pm »
Some of the interviewees were even on the radio.

If Bigfoot exists, it won't be one only, there's got to be families of them.

The story above is getting some play. It is surprising that it is not one individual saying this but they have a few different reports.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 04:11:41 pm »

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 05:15:17 pm »

Thanks.

A number of reports have cited their being 'let out' of UFO's or taken into and up by UFO's.

Time will tell.

Then there's the 411 missing-person-in-the-wilderness cases . . . one of which . . . about a 4 year old girl said the big furry 'wolf man' fed her some berries and kept her warm.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 05:56:57 pm »

Thanks.

A number of reports have cited their being 'let out' of UFO's or taken into and up by UFO's.

Time will tell.

Then there's the 411 missing-person-in-the-wilderness cases . . . one of which . . . about a 4 year old girl said the big furry 'wolf man' fed her some berries and kept her warm.
Interesting. Scientist are always finding new creatures somewhere; and a lot of them are closer to home than you would think. I'm open to the thought, but wonder how many people would mistake a black bear on its hind feet for a big foot.

That sounds like an interesting story about the missing girl, you didn't happen to save the link did you?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Quix

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 12:12:53 am »
Interesting. Scientist are always finding new creatures somewhere; and a lot of them are closer to home than you would think. I'm open to the thought, but wonder how many people would mistake a black bear on its hind feet for a big foot.

That sounds like an interesting story about the missing girl, you didn't happen to save the link did you?

It's in one of the 411 books by that famous detective author . . . blocking on his name at present--DAVID PAULIDES. I think it was the book about the Western USA.

He does NOT accept cases where there's any plausible involvement of wild animals etc. etc. He ONLY deals in cases where there's NO EVIDENCE of 'normal' wild animals.

Evidently there's no mistaking the horrible smell that usually goes with authentic big foot creatures. Nothing like bears etc.

One of the characteristics of such cases if often the child will be found on the trail that searchers have passed on multiple times without any sign of the child. Then suddenly, the child is there with no evidence of how the child got there. Usually the child doesn't have any memory or refuses to talk about it all.

And that's with the children found alive. Many are not. But are found several thousand feet and maybe a thousand feet HIGHER in impossible steep high mountain positions for a toddler child to have gotten to.

Often they are found in berry patches or were taken from berry patches.

Often they are found in swamps without their shoes or clothes being wet or muddy.

Often they are found after several days without evidence of being hungry etc. quite mystifyingly.

Sometimes they disappear like "POOF" within 6-15 feet of parents or other trail partners in front of or behind them--sometimes going "POOF" while in view of others--though rarely.

There are a lot more (way beyond statistical chance) of such cases in areas where geographic place names have "devil" in them.

Here's a link to the movie page:

http://www.missing-411.com/

Here's his website:

http://www.canammissing.com/missing_411.html

Avoid getting the books on Amazon--far too high priced. Cheaper from his site.

He will no longer go in the field without a gun and a satellite locator/alert beacon that can be immediately triggered.

I think there have been cases of people so abducted who had guns. But none who had both a gun and a locator beacon.

I don't think that's great insurance, depending.

I think it's a spiritual warfare sort of situation, too.

Guy Malone has found that folks who have an active, authentic relationship with Jesus The Christ do not get abducted.

David Paulides used to not discuss the possibility of UFO's being involved. I think he's slightly more open to that possibility, now.

From his website:

. . .
The research depicts 28 clusters of missing people across the continent, something that has never been exposed and was a shocking find to researchers. Topography does play a part into the age of the victims and certain clusters have specific age and sex consistency that is baffling. This is not a phenomenon that has been occurring in just the last few decades, clusters of missing people have been identified as far back as the 1800’s.

The manuscript for the research was extremely large so the story was split between two books, Missing 411 Western United States and Canada and Missing 411 Eastern United States. The Eastern version will be released in late March and will include a list of all missing people in each edition and a concluding chapter that draws both books together for conclusions.

Some of the issues that are discussed in each edition:

• The National Park Service attitude toward missing people

• How specific factors in certain cases replicate themselves in different clusters

• Exposing cases involving missing children that aren’t on any national database

• Unusual behavior by bloodhounds/canines involved in the search process

• How storms, berries, swamps, briar patches, boulder fields and victim disabilities play a role in the disappearance

• The strategies of Search and Rescue personnel need to change under specific circumstances

After reading this book, you will forever walk in the woods with a different awareness.

Reviews:

"Major news organizations do a deplorable job of covering

stories and issues which are deemed too unusual

or too far outside the box. Chances are, they will find a way

to trivialize or ignore the disturbing evidence accumulated

by David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative

journalist. The paper trail uncovered by Paulides through

sheer doggedness is impressive, the evidence indisputable.

People are vanishing without a trace from our national

parks and forests, yet government agencies are saying nothing.

At a minimum, this story deserves space on the front

page of every newspaper in the country, and it warrants a

formal high level inquiry by the federal agencies whose files

leave little doubt that something very strange is unfolding

in our wilderness."

George Knapp, Host, Coast to Coast AM
. . .
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 12:14:12 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 12:16:19 am »
It's in one of the 411 books by that famous detective author . . . blocking on his name at present--DAVID PAULIDES. I think it was the book about the Western USA.

He does NOT accept cases where there's any plausible involvement of wild animals etc. etc. He ONLY deals in cases where there's NO EVIDENCE of 'normal' wild animals.

Evidently there's no mistaking the horrible smell that usually goes with authentic big foot creatures. Nothing like bears etc.

One of the characteristics of such cases if often the child will be found on the trail that searchers have passed on multiple times without any sign of the child. Then suddenly, the child is there with no evidence of how the child got there. Usually the child doesn't have any memory or refuses to talk about it all.

And that's with the children found alive. Many are not. But are found several thousand feet and maybe a thousand feet HIGHER in impossible steep high mountain positions for a toddler child to have gotten to.

Often they are found in berry patches or were taken from berry patches.

Often they are found in swamps without their shoes or clothes being wet or muddy.

Often they are found after several days without evidence of being hungry etc. quite mystifyingly.

Sometimes they disappear like "POOF" within 6-15 feet of parents or other trail partners in front of or behind them--sometimes going "POOF" while in view of others--though rarely.

There are a lot more (way beyond statistical chance) of such cases in areas where geographic place names have "devil" in them.

Here's a link to the movie page:

http://www.missing-411.com/

Here's his website:

http://www.canammissing.com/missing_411.html

Avoid getting the books on Amazon--far too high priced. Cheaper from his site.

He will no longer go in the field without a gun and a satellite locator/alert beacon that can be immediately triggered.

I think there have been cases of people so abducted who had guns. But none who had both a gun and a locator beacon.

I don't think that's great insurance, depending.

I think it's a spiritual warfare sort of situation, too.

Guy Malone has found that folks who have an active, authentic relationship with Jesus The Christ do not get abducted.

David Paulides used to not discuss the possibility of UFO's being involved. I think he's slightly more open to that possibility, now.

From his website:
Thanks.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 12:37:05 am »
they exist. Tracked them twice. seen hair, scat, and piss. Had an encounter. Never saw one yet, but they exist.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 12:47:35 am »
they exist. Tracked them twice. seen hair, scat, and piss. Had an encounter. Never saw one yet, but they exist.

For real man?

Offline Quix

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 01:04:04 am »

Thanks!

@Frank Cannon,

Frank, WHEN various "curtains" are 'pulled back,'

REALITY is going to turn out to be a LOT more complex than even the mind-boggling complexities we are aware of, on average, generally, in the public domain.

A LOT of people are going to be like deer or rabbits in the headlights--catatonic, vulnerable . . . or worse.

Some folks like to pretend that

1. ONLY that which they can TOUCH;

2. ONLY that which they can see at close enough range to reach out and handle;

3. ONLY that which they can slice, dice, measure, hold still under a microscope or scalpel

constitute "reality" in their view.

imho, that's supremely arrogant and ignorant on the face of it.

Some of us who have studied the fringe topics for decades may not know precisely what's going on . . . even in somewhat minimally bounded terms.

But we know a lot more than nothing.

Seasoned Detectives KNOW a given suspect is guilty usually long before they can prove it in a court of law.

And, actually, proof in a court of law is merely one type and one degree of proof. There are others--some every bit as functional.

And, in terms of a court of law--10's of thousands of witness testimonies are AT LEAST AS RELIABLE as that which has sent many murderers to death row. Yes, there are problems with perception and witness consistency and reliability. But they are not such problems that they blow all reliability and usefulness of the testimony clear out of water and beyond reason.

From what I know of

@ roamer_1,

He's as solid as they come. I'd trust him with my life.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:04:37 am by Quix »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 01:17:13 am »
I'm a hard evidence guy. I've seen fairly decent evidence of ghosts, chupacabras and Presbyterians.

I have seen nothing that makes me believe in Big Foot. Almost everyone carries a camera with them, but no pics. No skeletal remains. No letter from their mother.

I want proof.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 01:34:18 am »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 01:45:27 am »
I'm open to the thought, but wonder how many people would mistake a black bear on its hind feet for a big foot.

Folks like you and me? Accustomed to bear country?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2016, 02:07:47 am »
Some folks like to pretend that

1. ONLY that which they can TOUCH;

2. ONLY that which they can see at close enough range to reach out and handle;

3. ONLY that which they can slice, dice, measure, hold still under a microscope or scalpel

constitute "reality" in their view.

@Quix

Well, that's all I am going by in this case - It ain't hard to find folks that have cut sign on these critters. And there's buckets of hair and scat... DNAs been mapped... And literally hundreds and hundreds of prints captured in plaster....

Whether they pop in and out of dimensions or UFOs, is beyond my ken, but I can tell you they leave prints. I can tell you they leave hair. I can tell you they leave poop and urine. I can tell you they eat normal things found in the forest... They do build landmarks... what for, I don't know.. They do knock, and they do howl.

And according to every native tribe, here and around the world, they have been around all the way along.

That's all tangible evidence. Nothing fanciful to it at all.

From what I know of

roamer_1,

He's as solid as they come. I'd trust him with my life.

Thanks for that...  :beer: :seeya:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 02:35:36 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Quix

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2016, 05:41:09 pm »
@Quix

Well, that's all I am going by in this case - It ain't hard to find folks that have cut sign on these critters. And there's buckets of hair and scat... DNAs been mapped... And literally hundreds and hundreds of prints captured in plaster....

Whether they pop in and out of dimensions or UFOs, is beyond my ken, but I can tell you they leave prints. I can tell you they leave hair. I can tell you they leave poop and urine. I can tell you they eat normal things found in the forest... They do build landmarks... what for, I don't know.. They do knock, and they do howl.

And according to every native tribe, here and around the world, they have been around all the way along.

That's all tangible evidence. Nothing fanciful to it at all.

Thanks for that...  :beer: :seeya:

I realize that.

I just get weary at times . . . with the purported 'logic' that there is only one criteria or route for discover of truth; for facts; etc.

Otherwise bright folks can be sooooooo wedded to such a rigid and narrow so called 'objectivism' that they are utterly blind and ignorant to great swaths of reality.

Offline chae

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2016, 05:55:16 pm »
There are all sorts of things we don't know.  For instance, we knew the coelcanth (sp?)  went extinct thousands of years ago, until a fisherman pulled a live one into his boat.  We knew that the tasmanian tiger went extinct in the 30's, but then there have been spottings and pictures of them taken as recently as September. 
To think we know everything is just too arrogant for me.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2016, 05:56:39 pm »
Folks like you and me? Accustomed to bear country?
I doubt it, from the descriptions I've read it'd be hard to mistake them if you got a clear view of them.

Whatever they are they must be pretty skittish to the presence of humans or we'd probably see more trail cam photos of them.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2016, 06:09:14 pm »
I doubt it, from the descriptions I've read it'd be hard to mistake them if you got a clear view of them.

Whatever they are they must be pretty skittish to the presence of humans or we'd probably see more trail cam photos of them.

I dunno that they are down low all that much... maybe just passin through. Where I cut sign was days in, and my encounter was way, way up in the deep woods... Ain't all that many trail cams up in there...

You get to thinking on it, outside of using dogs, I think I have seen two cougars in the wild... Wolf, maybe a handful of times (and I am actually looking for them), bear a bunch more, but not all that many times... And a sasquatch is a whole lot smarter than them. One of my friends is a nam vet, and a hillbilly boy - if he don't want you to see him, he's just gone.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2016, 06:14:37 pm »

Cool!

For some reason, I want them to be real.  I love the mystery.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2016, 06:21:29 pm »
"When I saw it, it looked like a person," Galvan said. "A man with two legs."

So....maybe it was a man?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2016, 06:22:03 pm »
We knew that the tasmanian tiger went extinct in the 30's, but then there have been spottings and pictures of them taken as recently as September.

Really? That's great! I have a good friend who's an Ozzie. Met him up here punchin cows. He swore up and down he'd seen a taz tiger with his own eyes... That was probably 25 years ago. I'll have to look him up over that.

To think we know everything is just too arrogant for me.

The hubris of modern man... Homo Sapiens... Wise man... Rom1:22-32 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:22:37 pm by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2016, 06:28:10 pm »
I realize that.

I just get weary at times . . . with the purported 'logic' that there is only one criteria or route for discover of truth; for facts; etc.

Otherwise bright folks can be sooooooo wedded to such a rigid and narrow so called 'objectivism' that they are utterly blind and ignorant to great swaths of reality.

It is a pity...

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Hamlet, Wm. Shakespeare

Online roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2016, 06:32:46 pm »
Cool!

For some reason, I want them to be real.  I love the mystery.

Well, my encounter was not cool - turned my malamute into a gibbering idiot... and he whooped up on bears for fun...
When that dog don't like it, there's but one thing to do... get the hell out... which is what I done. :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 06:33:47 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline Quix

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2016, 11:45:28 pm »
I dunno that they are down low all that much... maybe just passin through. Where I cut sign was days in, and my encounter was way, way up in the deep woods... Ain't all that many trail cams up in there...

You get to thinking on it, outside of using dogs, I think I have seen two cougars in the wild... Wolf, maybe a handful of times (and I am actually looking for them), bear a bunch more, but not all that many times... And a sasquatch is a whole lot smarter than them. One of my friends is a nam vet, and a hillbilly boy - if he don't want you to see him, he's just gone.

Maybe I've gotten too cynical at the typical responses from the average citizen.

I'm cool with a reasonable amount of critical thinking skepticism.

Swallowing a list of false positives just because one is lazy-headed is nonsense.

However, the other extreme of swallowing all the false negatives far and wide is equally stupid.

The accounts taken in toto describe critters that are quite smart, wiley . . . . as well as mysterious and often enough fairly frightful.

I don't know how better to communicate to people the need for being aware and alert to changing times and particularly major paradigm shifts. Assumptions about conventional reality and historic times are likely to be greatly flawed, if not hazardous.

Most folks in most places are likely to be confronted with events, creatures, forces, dynamics, . . . which will be at least significantly hazardous to life and freedoms within their lifetime.

Yet, millions go blithely on as though nothing significant will change--practically their constructions on life and how they know that what they think they know is true.

Offline Quix

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2016, 05:20:59 am »
It is a pity...

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - Hamlet, Wm. Shakespeare

Absolutely indeed. Why are so many so clueless about such realities?