Author Topic: Herman Cain: 'Steve Bannon is not a white supremacist’  (Read 1317 times)

Offline endicom

Herman Cain: 'Steve Bannon is not a white supremacist’
« on: November 16, 2016, 04:01:30 pm »
The Hill
Mark Hensch
Nov. 15, 2016

Herman Cain on Tuesday defended incoming White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon, arguing President-elect Donald Trump’s senior counselor isn't "a white supremacist."

"First of all, I'm a black guy and I know Steve Bannon is not a white supremacist," Cain said on Fox Business Network’s “After the Bell."

“All these attacks on Steve Bannon are because they have nothing else to try and slow Trump down,” the 2012 GOP presidential candidate added. "They want to go back and pull out old dirt that is irrelevant.”

More... http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/306222-herman-cain-steve-bannon-is-not-a-white-supremacist

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Herman Cain: 'Steve Bannon is not a white supremacist’
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 04:05:23 pm »
Does Cain know Bannon? He doesn't say so. He just says that he is black and Bannon is not a racists.

This is about as stupid a piece that has ever been posted here.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 04:28:12 pm »
Does Cain know Bannon?

Yes. No, I will not do your web searches for you.

Can't hold a candle to your posts.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 04:30:23 pm »
Does Cain know Bannon? He doesn't say so. He just says that he is black and Bannon is not a racists.

Armstrong Williams is black and he knows Bannon. I guess there goes your criteria.

I have known Steve Bannon for over 10 years and he is a man with incredible character and integrity. Steve has had one of the most interesting careers of anyone I know.

He was once in the military, worked on Wall Street for Goldman Sachs and even spent time in liberal Hollywood. Everything he's done, he's excelled at, but the liberal media is doing everything they can to paint him as someone that he is not.

I have had many conversations with Steve about issues impacting minorities and he's always offered creative and strategic ideas to fix many of those issues. It's impossible for him to be aware of every single headline on an article at Breitbart, and out of thousands of stories posted a week, the mainstream media has only pointed out four or five to demonize this good man and it's wrong.

Steve's presence during President-elect Trump's campaign, propelled the campaign to the next level and the same thoroughness, creativity, and leadership that helped Mr. Trump during the campaign, will help him as president.

The mainstream media will do everything they can to derail Mr. Trump's presidency, but we must not allow them to distract us from what's important.
https://www.facebook.com/RealArmstrongWilliams/posts/10154123698151194

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 04:34:35 pm »
Yes. No, I will not do your web searches for you.

Can't hold a candle to your posts.

Really genius? Other than Cain making this quote, there are no ties between Cain and Bannon on 4 pages of google searches. No pictures of them together. I can't even find where Cain interviewed him on his radio show. Cain doesn't know anything about Bannon other than his man crush Donny likes him. That make Cain a worthless shill.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Herman+Cain+Steve+Bannon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=Herman+Cain+Steve+Bannon&start=0

You Donny ass kissers can pimp for your Grand Mufti all you want, most of us are not buying. 

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 04:37:13 pm »
Really genius? Other than Cain making this quote, there are no ties between Cain and Bannon on 4 pages of google searches. No pictures of them together. I can't even find where Cain interviewed him on his radio show. Cain doesn't know anything about Bannon other than his man crush Donny likes him. That make Cain a worthless shill.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Herman+Cain+Steve+Bannon&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=Herman+Cain+Steve+Bannon&start=0

You Donny ass kissers can pimp for your Grand Mufti all you want, most of us are not buying.

Donny ass kissers must be Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, how the base has expanded and competitive in a number of more.

The majority of the nation US of A.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 04:38:07 pm »
Armstrong Williams is black and he knows Bannon. I guess there goes your criteria.
https://www.facebook.com/RealArmstrongWilliams/posts/10154123698151194

Tommy. I hate to break this to you but this poster is arguing that CAIN. HERMAN CAIN. PIZZA GUY HERMAN CAIN is vouching for Bannon. I went through the article three times and couldn't find any place where Armstrong is mentioned.

Can you direct me to where Armstrong, the man who took secretly took money from the Bush administration to pimp No Child Left Behind, is mentioned in any part of this article?

Thanks Tom.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 04:39:47 pm »
Donny ass kissers must be Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, how the base has expanded and competitive in a number of more.

The majority of the nation US of A.

So getting less votes than the losing GOP candidates in '08 and '12 is expanding the base? Get a calculator Tommy. I'll give you a couple hours to figure out how it works before you respond.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 04:41:59 pm »
Who ever thought the Republicans would win Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. This is history we saw.

And with Colorado going blue again, Arizona getting closer every election, expanding the :"big tent" really is important.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 04:44:11 pm »
Who ever thought the Republicans would win Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan. This is history we saw.

And with Colorado going blue again, Arizona getting closer every election, expanding the :"big tent" really is important.

Once again Tom, Rats didn't vote this election. Donny did absolutely nothing to expand anything. The Rats ran a damaged candidate. Numbers do not lie.

Offline TomSea

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 05:09:13 pm »
Once again Tom, Rats didn't vote this election. Donny did absolutely nothing to expand anything. The Rats ran a damaged candidate. Numbers do not lie.

The midwest has been moving rightward for the past decade anyway. I've been saying for a few years that a republican presidential win was coming.

Wisconsin and Michigan have both passed right to work laws in the past 5 years. Michigan is a very solid republican supermajority state. Everything from Governor to the majority of county commissioners in Michigan are republican. Most of our represenatives in DC are GOP.

The fact is that Cruz, Kasich, or Rubio could have all beaten Clinton here in Michigan. In the primary I was optimistic that Cruz could finish 3rd or 4th but he surprised me with a 2nd place finish.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2016, 05:10:37 pm »
Yes, Cain knows Bannon as well.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/i-know-steve-bannon-and-none-of-this-nonsense-is-true

Feel free to love him Tom. The Left loves Van Jones. Just don't expect me to do anything other than spit in his fat greasy face.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2016, 05:25:21 pm »

Link please.