Author Topic: Report: Obama Justice Dept. Insiders “Terrified”…  (Read 383 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Obama Justice Dept. Insiders “Terrified”…
« on: November 16, 2016, 03:07:22 am »
Report: Obama Justice Dept. Insiders “Terrified”…
Posted on November 15, 2016   by sundance

A report in the Huffington Post outlines some tremors within the activist civil rights division of the Department of Justice following the election:

(Via HuffPo) […]  Former DOJ official Jonathan Smith, whose work included the Civil Rights Division’s investigation into widespread unconstitutional behavior by the Ferguson Police Department, said he suspects many attorneys within the division are already preparing to depart.

“My guess is that [Wednesday], half the division spent the day fixing up their resumes,” he said. “I expect that you’re going to see, starting almost immediately, an outflow of very committed lawyers who are going to look for other ways to make a contribution and to not stick through a Trump administration.”

“I’m very concerned about what’s going to happen to the Civil Rights Division and the progress that’s been made on critical issues around criminal justice,” he added. “It’s really quite terrifying.”

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/15/report-obama-justice-dept-insiders-terrified/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Report: Obama Justice Dept. Insiders “Terrified”…
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 03:07:52 am »
I hope they are all scared shitless!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Report: Obama Justice Dept. Insiders “Terrified”…
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 03:10:13 am »
Downside not seen.