Author Topic: Sen. Ted Cruz Spotted In Trump Tower  (Read 7377 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Sen. Ted Cruz Spotted In Trump Tower
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2016, 03:38:55 pm »
What stunt? Exhorting people to vote for candidates who would protect our constitutional rights? 

it was a political calculation (or stunt), and it cost him dearly.   :shrug:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2016, 03:41:50 pm »
Nope. I see you need a refresher in why people are leaving this website. Your selective moderating here is pretty transparent. Infantile rants and bile laced tirades direct at Trump are just fine. Pointing out the idiocy of those posts gets you "Moderators" crying in hysterics.

Apparently you #Never Trumpers need a safe space where no contrary views to your cry bully doctrines are allowed.

Very well, enjoy your nice safe politically irrelevant safe space where you all can preach to the choir with no contrary views allowed.

bile laced tirades ....maybe I should share an email I received to my personal email address from a member here....it was the most disgusting thing that has ever been said to me...the auto censors here would redact most of it...his last line was *FR all the way.*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2016, 03:43:49 pm »
Mr. Hoodie Hair will end up trampling on everyone with more intelligence than he himself has.

Do you think this is what President-Elect Trump did by choosing Governor Pence as the VP candidate @Rivergirl ?

Oceander

« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2016, 03:43:55 pm »
I know your post wasn't directed to me, but it raises an important question.  Are you @Hoodat the face of conservatism?

@Right_in_Virginia are you?  Trump clearly is not.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2016, 03:44:36 pm »
it was a political calculation (or stunt), and it cost him dearly.   :shrug:

It also exposed the Republican party for what it is slowly becoming --- a personality cult.

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2016, 03:46:54 pm »
It also exposed the Republican party for what it is slowly becoming --- a personality cult.

This has given me my first LOL moment of the day.  Thank you!   :laugh:

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2016, 03:49:45 pm »
All I can say is that some folks get all galled at just the mention of Ted Cruz' name.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2016, 03:52:19 pm »
bile laced tirades ....maybe I should share an email I received to my personal email address from a member here....it was the most disgusting thing that has ever been said to me...the auto censors here would redact most of it...his last line was *FR all the way.*

This is the third or fourth time today I've wished I could give you a hug.  You have way more patience than I.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2016, 04:02:46 pm »
I think that little convention stunt reversed whatever gravitas he may have gained.

Thanks but I really don't need a reminder of how much some Trump supporters disgust me.

Many of us are trying to forget what a jerk Trump was during the primaries and get behind him. You do that effort no good by repeating comments and themes he himself probably disavows today.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 04:05:40 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2016, 04:14:42 pm »
Nope. I see you need a refresher in why people are leaving this website. Your selective moderating here is pretty transparent. Infantile rants and bile laced tirades direct at Trump are just fine. Pointing out the idiocy of those posts gets you "Moderators" crying in hysterics.

Apparently you #Never Trumpers need a safe space where no contrary views to your cry bully doctrines are allowed.

Very well, enjoy your nice safe politically irrelevant safe space where you all can preach to the choir with no contrary views allowed.

Sniping at the Mods now?  You weren't the brightest pup in the litter, were you Mechanicos?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2016, 04:16:46 pm »

I doubt he needs to see the letter.  It's in his "sent" folder.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 04:22:34 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2016, 04:23:33 pm »

Good riddance.

I voted for Trump.  Reluctantly, but I did so because I thought (and think even more so now) that he will be better than Hillary would have been.  And while it got pretty sketchy around her for the weeks prior to the election, the vast majority of posters -- Trump supporters, reluctant Trump supporters, and NeverTrumpers alike -- seemed to be making a conscious effort to be civil and get along once again after the election.  Even if we still disagree.

Don't turn yourself into a martyr by pretending that you're not allowed to disagree or present a contrary view.  It's that you're being rude, nasty, and excessively confrontational when doing so.  And coming from the guy who started a thread saying that it was time to be "gracious", that's just a bad joke.  So if you choose to take your ball and go home to some place where such immaturity is celebrated, I don't think there will be much tear-shedding here.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 04:42:50 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2016, 04:31:51 pm »
I am also a reluctant Trump voter. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt as he works on his Cabinet picks. The negative press from the leftist media continues. They report rumors as fact- disgusting partisanship.

The vitriol directed at Cruz is unwarranted. He is the bigger man who is willing to put the good of the country before the poor treatment he received.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2016, 04:32:14 pm »

Great insight, GAJohnnie; agree with you totally.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2016, 04:34:08 pm »

Blue Collar personality,
Pro-life personality,
Pro-Policie personality,
pro-military personality.
Pro-American personality.

I guess that's the cult.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2016, 04:40:23 pm »
To be totally fair, CL - I have NEVER seen Tom insult another member. Not saying he hasn't insulted the odd candidate - but they're fair game.  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2016, 04:42:04 pm »
To be totally fair, CL - I have NEVER seen Tom insult another member. Not saying he hasn't insulted the odd candidate - but they're fair game.  :laugh:

Baloney.... 

A few months ago, Tom Sea was directly quoted as saying that Never trumpers were allies of AlQaeda and ISIS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2016, 04:42:06 pm »

You have us mistaken with FreeRepublic.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2016, 04:42:43 pm »
Great insight, GAJohnnie; agree with you totally.

Of course you do.

Bless your heart.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2016, 04:43:14 pm »
Baloney.... 

A few months ago, Tom Sea was directly quoted as saying that Never trumpers were allies of AlQaeda and ISIS.

There were a couple of implied threats a couple weeks ago as well.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2016, 04:43:40 pm »
Chill people. Cyber - you know better.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2016, 04:45:11 pm »
Baloney.... 

OK. Missed that one. Still nothing in comparison to others.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2016, 04:45:25 pm »
Okay...this thread is way off topic...my fault too!

Let's get it back on topic..please!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2016, 04:46:45 pm »
Blue Collar personality,
Pro-life personality,
Pro-Policie personality,
pro-military personality.
Pro-American personality.

I guess that's the cult.

Any problems then with being encouraged to ""Vote for candidates up and down the ticket who you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution,"  ?

Or does the person who exhorts the party to do so deserve to be booed? If so, then, it's about the personality, not the platform.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 04:58:51 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2016, 04:51:52 pm »

Pot-kettle, kettle-pot.

So anywho, I'd love to see Cruz on the SCOTUS. He'd be effective for the next 30 years, especially if he could get some company.
The Republic is lost.