Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Nears 1 Million Vote Victory in Popular Vote with Final Count  (Read 983 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Update on popular vote count. This one has been all over the map.

As the final votes are being counted for the 2016 presidential election, Hillary Clinton could end up with a healthy victory in the popular vote. As of this writing, Clinton has earned 61,845,761 votes (47.8%) to Donald Trump‘s 60,882,946 (47.0%). It is already the largest discrepancy in American history between the popular vote and the electoral college, but this figures to only become clearer over the coming days and weeks.

Read more: http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/clinton-million-vote-popular-vote/#ixzz4Q64bsoJL
Follow us: @TheLibRepublic on Twitter

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
How many of those Hitlery votes were from dead people, repeat voters, and illegal aliens, and manufactured ballots? They didn't cheat enough and had no idea how the average citizens has suffered under Zero's reign.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

Numbers still reflect that she won the popular vote by less than 1%.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bolobaby

It's time Republicans start winning on ideas and hope, like Reagan's Morning in America.

Anyone who thinks this Trump win did much of anything except galvanize the opposition is mistaken. Trump now has to use the next four years to show the country what CONSERVATISM can do for them.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Numbers still reflect that she won the popular vote by less than 1%.

Exactly. Long time liberal trick - put out a big number without mentioning it's just a small fraction of a much bigger number, to make it look more important than it is.

That's also a 500K swing. There's probably what, 100K precincts across the country, at least? That's 5 votes per precinct, tops.

Big whoop.

Update: there were 185K precincts in '04, so I'd guess there are near 200K now. So that's just over a 2 vote swing per precinct.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 06:02:08 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
How many of those Hitlery votes were from dead people, repeat voters, and illegal aliens, and manufactured ballots? They didn't cheat enough and had no idea how the average citizens has suffered under Zero's reign.

One could get a million votes by illegals just in California it seems to me.

https://emsnews.wordpress.com/2016/11/15/further-proof-that-all-clinton-wins-were-due-to-illegal-aliens-voting-only-those-states/

And according to this websites other states.

I really thought Romney won in 2012, one can say that is down to being a curmudgeon but these margins are odd. And Obama won by about 9 or 10 million votes in 2008 according to the same website.

There's something strange going on in my opinion.

Less fraud this time probably. Much less.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I don't think we'll know for sure for a while.  The libs posting on my Facebook page are sure she won popular vote and, of course, are calling for an end to the electoral college.

But I've seen counts both ways.  Either way, it doesn't count.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Night Hides Not

Several months back, I had a nice discussion with a BIL over the Electoral College. I've always been for it, but I couldn't quite seem to bring him over to my side.

The day following the election, he told me I was right about the EC. lol
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Most likely she won popular votes in democrat controlled states, Calif., NY, Illinois and a few others where democrats control, and where there is no discipline to prevent voter fraud.

One example is in San Pedro, Calif. which is a borough of Lost Angeles city. Over 80 ballots were delivered to a house, addressed to voters for vote-by-mail. The people did not live there. They might not have lived anywhere.

Multiply use of tactics like this,, and you easily reach 6 figure margins in major democrat controlled cities.

If you challenge this, you are dubbed a racist. Maybe even called alt-right, no less.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Rivergirl

Tee hee.  This from a woman with no energy, sickness, fainting, lack of campaigning, and a lack of stamina.
Beating the energizer bunny!    LOLOL

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
All I know is that had Trump lost because of California he would have been in federal court the next day challenging those votes cast there by illegals!

And very likely would have won!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien