Author Topic: Donna Brazile fires back at CNN for ‘ripping me a new one’  (Read 457 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donna Brazile fires back at CNN for ‘ripping me a new one’
« on: November 15, 2016, 04:35:24 pm »

By Daniel Halper

November 15, 2016 | 8:28am

Donna Brazile fired back at her former employer, saying CNN ripped her “a new one” instead of letting her defend herself against leaked emails showing she gave Hillary Clinton a sneak peak at debate questions.

“I wish CNN had given me some other things, like the ability to defend myself rather than ripping me a new one,” Brazile said at a Monday event at Hollins University, according to the Roanoke Times.

“CNN never gave me a question,” Brazile said of her resignation.

Brazile, who is the interim chair of the Democratic National Committee, revealed that she’s still feeling pain over Clinton’s stunning defeat.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/11/15/donna-brazile-fires-back-at-cnn-for-ripping-her-a-new-one/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: Donna Brazile fires back at CNN for ‘ripping me a new one’
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 04:51:48 pm »

By Daniel Halper

November 15, 2016 | 8:28am

Donna Brazile fired back at her former employer, saying CNN ripped her “a new one” instead of letting her defend herself against leaked emails showing she gave Hillary Clinton a sneak peak at debate questions.

“I wish CNN had given me some other things, like the ability to defend myself rather than ripping me a new one,” Brazile said at a Monday event at Hollins University, according to the Roanoke Times.

“CNN never gave me a question,” Brazile said of her resignation.

Maybe CNN didn't give you a question.  But how about anyone else?  Didn't she already admit that she wasn't apologetic for slipping questions to Hillary, and that her only regret was not knowing more about cyber security so it wouldn't be detected?

Offline skeeter

Re: Donna Brazile fires back at CNN for ‘ripping me a new one’
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 04:54:56 pm »
I can imagine how upset she must be. CNN ripping her a new one caused the thing she used for brains to run out.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 04:55:20 pm by skeeter »