Author Topic: Sanctuary city mayors vow to defy the law, the federal government, and Donald Trump  (Read 818 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 15, 2016
Sanctuary city mayors vow to defy the law, the federal government, and Donald Trump
By Rick Moran

Donald Trump's plan to deport criminal illegal aliens may hit a roadblock in cities that have declared themselves to be sanctuaries for illegals.

The mayors of several big cities that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration officials in deporting illegal aliens who commit a crime have vowed to continue the practice of nullification even under the threat of a cut off of funds.

The battle lines have been drawn and the cities are daring the Trump administration and the GOP Congress to make good on their threats.

In Chicago, Mayor Rahm Emanuel is vowing to continue the practice of non-compliance with federal immigration authorities.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/sanctuary_city_mayors_vow_to_defy_the_law_the_federal_government_and_donald_trump.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Cut off their funds just like Obama threatened to because they wouldn't let boys is girl's lockerrooms.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Rivergirl

If they like their criminals they can keep their criminals.

Offline skeeter

November 15, 2016
Sanctuary city mayors vow to defy the law, the federal government, and Donald Trump
By Rick Moran

Donald Trump's plan to deport criminal illegal aliens may hit a roadblock in cities that have declared themselves to be sanctuaries for illegals.

The mayors of several big cities that refuse to cooperate with federal immigration officials in deporting illegal aliens who commit a crime have vowed to continue the practice of nullification even under the threat of a cut off of funds.

The battle lines have been drawn and the cities are daring the Trump administration and the GOP Congress to make good on their threats.

In Chicago, Mayor Rahm Emanuel is vowing to continue the practice of non-compliance with federal immigration authorities.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/sanctuary_city_mayors_vow_to_defy_the_law_the_federal_government_and_donald_trump.html

Cut off their subsidies and they'll squeal like the little tax sucking progressive piggies they are.

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
November 15, 2016
By Rick Moran

more

Fine.  Cut off all federal funds, send ICE in to arrest criminal illegals and any city employees who try to stop them (interfering with a federal agent in the performance of his duty).  Problem solved.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Fine.  Cut off all federal funds, send ICE in to arrest criminal illegals and any city employees who try to stop them (interfering with a federal agent in the performance of his duty).  Problem solved.

By definition, all illegals are criminals.

I suggest going first after the ones who have also committed other crimes.  Others can be handled later, but we need to remove drug pushers, rapists and murderers NOW.

Simultaneously, enforce this law http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html

Begin by arresting and charging a felony the mayor of Chicago and the police chief of Los Angeles.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
By definition, all illegals are criminals.

I suggest going first after the ones who have also committed other crimes.  Others can be handled later, but we need to remove drug pushers, rapists and murderers NOW.

Simultaneously, enforce this law http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/AidAbetUnlawfulSec8USC1324.html

Begin by arresting and charging a felony the mayor of Chicago and the police chief of Los Angeles.

You're right, and that's what I meant, those illegals who have committed other crimes.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Every "Sanctuary" county in American should immediately lose all Federal monies.

Turn the son-a-bitches into 'Detroits'.

They're going to have to fight for 2020...cause those stupid high schoolers out there will be voting.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald