Author Topic: Anti-Trump Protester Walks Out Onto Highway, Gets Hit [VIDEO]  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Anti-Trump Protester Walks Out Onto Highway, Gets Hit [VIDEO]
« on: November 15, 2016, 10:10:46 am »
Anti-Trump Protester Walks Out Onto Highway, Gets Hit [VIDEO][/size]Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/14/anti-trump-protester-walks-out-into-highway-gets-hit-video/#ixzz4Q4SCQiCv

Silver Pines

Re: Anti-Trump Protester Walks Out Onto Highway, Gets Hit [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 11:51:49 am »
Anti-Trump Protester Walks Out Onto Highway, Gets Hit [VIDEO][/size]Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/14/anti-trump-protester-walks-out-into-highway-gets-hit-video/#ixzz4Q4SCQiCv

I hope I don't go to hell for laughing.

Wingnut

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 12:56:15 pm »
Knocked the flip flops right off of her!.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 01:50:11 pm »
Parents these days don't even teach their children not to play in traffic?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 01:55:02 pm »

Maybe we can book adjacent seats on the flight?
I chuckled a little too.

From what I see in the video (speculation), she saw that car breaking through the line and tried to stop it herself. In my opinion, that is how she got hit. Apparently she didn't get the memo, a body will not stop a car travelling at 65mph.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2016, 02:03:22 pm »
Trump's fault.

Such idiocy.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 02:04:12 pm »
Back in my day we stayed on the curb and flicked our bic's.  Today these kids must think the "flashtlight" APP on their phone employs a full body force field of protection.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 02:54:56 pm »
What I am about to say may seem racist to some. I assure you it is not. It is a true, factual, story that happened to me three days ago.

I was walking on the sidewalk beside a major four lane road. I was walking on the side going with traffic. I heard some kind of commotion on the other side of the street so I looked over. There was a group of young Black thugs, all of them showing their underwear, yelling and making noise, walking on the other side in same direction as me.

Suddenly, with no regard to traffic at all, they stepped out on to the road and began crossing the street. Now all I hear is brakes being applied and horns blaring. Instead of running for their lives to get off the road, as any normal person would do, they stood in the middle of the road blocking both sides yelling obscenities and flipping off the drivers for having the nerve to honk at them.

They did cross very near me, and we stared down. But I'm a fairly large individual so they kept walking. I was prepared to fight if I had to. All I could think is, in Obama's America, if one of those guys had been hit, the driver would have been sued. And it may have been called a "hate crime".

Everything in America today is upside-down and backwards. I am really looking forward to see the change that Trump will make, or if he will make any change at all.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 06:17:18 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 03:27:17 pm »
I have trouble laughing at the suffering of others, no matter how stupid they were.

I can only imagine if the votes were a few hundred thousand different in just the right places how things may have flipped.

Trump, Hannity, Ingram, and others were firing up people so much about fraud and the desperation of the election, I wonder if the roles wouldn't have been reversed if Trump lost. We laugh and mock now, but I can easily go over to FR and even some comments here, for example, saying they would start a revolution or CWII if it was 'stolen from them'. Enough people marching on the streets and something like this is bound to happen, not just due to stupidity, but simple statistics.

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2016, 03:30:40 pm »
I have trouble laughing at the suffering of others, no matter how stupid they were.

I can only imagine if the votes were a few hundred thousand different in just the right places how things may have flipped.

Trump, Hannity, Ingram, and others were firing up people so much about fraud and the desperation of the election, I wonder if the roles wouldn't have been reversed if Trump lost. We laugh and mock now, but I can easily go over to FR and even some comments here, for example, saying they would start a revolution or CWII if it was 'stolen from them'. Enough people marching on the streets and something like this is bound to happen, not just due to stupidity, but simple statistics.

:shrug:

Doubt it.

There were some Trump supporters who committed violence but nothing on this level.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2016, 03:38:35 pm »
LOL. Hilarious. I guess learning in school that playing on a 6 lane highway today is a microaggression.

I also love how they still loiter on the road after the accident.......with their lights turned off. Millennials are easily the stupidest people ever born.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2016, 03:43:15 pm »

:shrug:

Doubt it.

There were some Trump supporters who committed violence but nothing on this level.

I'm not even talking about violence, but just taking to the streets. Don't discount many on the right would have if they felt the election was stolen by Hillary. Case in point, look at what happened with a little rancher dispute in Nevada over some cows and questionable grazing rights. All you need is the right leader and the right spark. Multiply this on a national level.

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2016, 03:51:23 pm »
I'm not even talking about violence, but just taking to the streets. Don't discount many on the right would have if they felt the election was stolen by Hillary. Case in point, look at what happened with a little rancher dispute in Nevada over some cows and questionable grazing rights. All you need is the right leader and the right spark. Multiply this on a national level.

I still doubt it but I had forgotten about the Bundy ranchers. Even Cruz thought they were loonies.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2016, 09:28:42 pm »

Candidate for a Darwin. Award @CatherineofAragon ?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2016, 09:48:27 pm »
I think this is it?  Sounds like she is seriously injured. 

Protester injured in anti-Trump demonstrations in East Bay
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 10:00:42 pm »
Sounds like she is seriously injured. 
Lesson du jour: actions have consequences.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2016, 10:08:14 pm »
I can understand some of the sentiment, but I just can't take a lot of joy in her getting hit.  And the driver will be very, very lucky not to be charged.  It was blatantly obvious that there was a crowd on the side of the road that was spilling into the road and the driver should have slowed down a lot. That driver did not. 

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2016, 10:13:16 pm »
Lesson du jour: actions have consequences.

Indeed so. My brother had an expression when he was raising his daughters: 

It's not a problem until it's a problem. Be smart.
John Steinbeck

• Technical
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2016, 10:16:09 pm »
I think this is it?  Sounds like she is seriously injured. 

Protester injured in anti-Trump demonstrations in East Bay

Hope the car is ok.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2016, 11:29:28 pm »
I can understand some of the sentiment, but I just can't take a lot of joy in her getting hit.  And the driver will be very, very lucky not to be charged.  It was blatantly obvious that there was a crowd on the side of the road that was spilling into the road and the driver should have slowed down a lot. That driver did not.

Bullshit. Those azzholes were clearly trying to shut down the highway. It is illegal to walk on those roads in most states.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2016, 11:33:24 pm »

Of course he saw what was happening. He didn't want to stop and get stuck there for hours. He was trying to get past them before they got fully across the road.

It is odd that you would say the driver should have seen them and slowed down, but you did not say that they should have seen him coming and got the hell out of the way.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2016, 11:37:18 pm »
It is odd that you would say the driver should have seen them and slowed down, but you did not say that they should have seen him coming and got the hell out of the way.

Sheep don't. They just stand there looking vacant until something that isn't the approaching car spooks them.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2016, 11:41:16 pm »

Sheep don't. They just stand there looking vacant until something that isn't the approaching car spooks them.

Speaking for myself, if I'm going to walk out on to a highway, the only thing on my mind would be, IS THERE A CAR COMING.

Instead of a car, what if the vehicle had been a Mack Truck and he couldn't stop in time. It would have taken all of them out.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2016, 11:44:47 pm »

Speaking for myself, if I'm going to walk out on to a highway, the only thing on my mind would be, IS THERE A CAR COMING.

Instead of a car, what if the vehicle had been a Mack Truck and he couldn't stop in time. It would have taken all of them out.

Same - but neither you or I went to university at a time when new students were issued impenetrable entitlement shields.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2016, 11:45:33 pm »

Speaking for myself, I don't even like pulling off the side of a highway unless there is a wide shoulder. I have seen too many close calls or cars sideswiped on busy roads.