Author Topic: Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”  (Read 879 times)

Offline mrclose

Mainstream media report no less!

PHOENIX A.Z. (AP) — For months now, rumors have circulated the Internet that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills, Arizona back in March has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.

“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”

http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Damn, I'd protest Trump for that much.

Money well spent btw? They must have spent a fortune and Trump *still* won.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
FWIW - this is not the ABC News site. This is one of those fake news sites.

http://abcnews.com.co/contact/

Other “news” stories posted there:

Obama Signs Executive Order Declaring Investigation Into Election Results; Revote Planned For Dec. 19th

Obama Signs Executive Order Banning The Pledge Of Allegiance In Schools Nationwide

Obama Signs Executive Order Banning The National Anthem At All Sporting Events Nationwide
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
FWIW - this is not the ABC News site. This is one of those fake news sites.

http://abcnews.com.co/contact/

Other “news” stories posted there:

Obama Signs Executive Order Declaring Investigation Into Election Results; Revote Planned For Dec. 19th

Obama Signs Executive Order Banning The Pledge Of Allegiance In Schools Nationwide

Obama Signs Executive Order Banning The National Anthem At All Sporting Events Nationwide

Good catch. We need to stop with these fake news sites guys.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

Good catch. We need to stop with these fake news sites guys.

@mrclose
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Some other tip offs that this is satire:

“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” Horner continued, “It was mostly women in their 60’s at the interview that I went to. Plus, all the people that I communicated with had an AOL email address. No one still has an AOL email address except people that would vote for Hillary Clinton.”

:silly:

“I knew those weren’t real protesters, they were too organized and smart,” said 59-year-old Tom Downey, a Trump supporter who attended the rally in Fountain Hills. “I knew there was something up when they started shouting all these facts and nonsense like that. The best we could do was just yell and punch em’ and stuff.” Downey continued, “I think we did a good job though. I was shouting at them the whole time, calling them losers, telling them to get a job or go back home to mommy’s house; I got a bunch of high-fives from my fellow Trump supporters. It was a great time.”

“Almost all of the people I was protesting with I had seen at my interview and training class. At the rally, talking with some of them, I learned they only paid Latinos $500, Muslims $600 and African Americans $750. I don’t think they were looking for any Asians. Women and children were paid half of what the men got and illegals received $300 across the board. I think I was paid more than the other protesters because I was white and had taken classes in street fighting and boxing a few years back”

David Mikkelson, founder of Snopes.com, a website known for its biased opinions and inaccurate information they write about stories on the internet in order to generate advertising revenue, told ABC News that he approves of what a story like this is accomplishing.

:pondering:

:tongue2:

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline mrclose

My sincerest apologies to everyone!!!

I didn't notice the .com.co in the address!

It is a FAKE news site!

Again, my sincerest apologies to everyone. 8(
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self