Author Topic: BREAKING: Civilian shoots, kills man attacking deputy in Florida  (Read 926 times)

Offline RoosGirl

BREAKING: Civilian shoots, kills man attacking deputy in Florida
« on: November 14, 2016, 11:46:19 pm »
The Monday morning commute in Estero, Florida came to a standstill today after a suspect led police on a wild and deadly chase along southbound I -75.

One of those drivers who got caught up in the drama this morning was Rick Maestas. He spoke to WINK News this morning and had this to say about what he saw:
ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads

“There was a high-speed pursuit on the left shoulder when I got off the ramp…there was a man on top of another man …they were struggling for a little bit then I heard three shots…then the man who was sitting on top of the police officer fell to the side…the police officer got up, he was exhausted and laid back down, then help came.”

http://www.leoaffairs.com/featured/breaking-civilian-shoots-kills-man-attacking-deputy-florida/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: BREAKING: Civilian shoots, kills man attacking deputy in Florida
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 11:52:11 pm »
Sounds like a good shoot to me.

Offline doghouse

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 01:54:31 am »
I love a story with a happy ending

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 12:17:43 pm »
More:
ESTERO, Florida- A citizen shot and killed a suspect who was beating Lee County Sheriff’s Deputy Dean Bardes on the side of the road following a high speed chase on I-75.

This occurred on Interstate 75 in Estero, Florida. Deputy First Class Dean Bardes, a 12 year veteran of the Lee County Sheriff’s Office was working an accident scene when he saw the suspect vehicle driving recklessly. He gave pursuit for several miles and when the driver stopped, he got out of his car and attacked Deputy Dean Bardes.

A passerby who was driving by, saw Deputy Dean Bardes fighting with the suspect and stopped to render help. At that point the suspect was on top of  Deputy Bardes, beating him as Deputy Bardes was screaming for help. Deputy Bardes got that help! The passerby, who has not yet been identified, was a legal CCW holder and was armed. He ordered the suspect to get off of Deputy Bardes, and the suspect then made the fatal decision not to comply with the demands of the good citizen, who then shot and killed him. ...
Blue Lives Matter
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org