Author Topic: The Left Needs To Get It Together (Youtube Video)  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Misterdevilsadvocate

The Left Needs To Get It Together (Youtube Video)
« on: November 14, 2016, 11:19:26 pm »
So I see that a lot of people on the left can't seem to accept the results of the general election. Therefore I decided to tell the left what I truly believe is wrong with the left but only in situations where people decided to vote for President-Elect Donald Trump. The left is being really salty right now and it is getting on my last nerves. So this will be a video to explain to the left once again why Donald Trump won and also to vent some of my frustrations out of leftists and the left in general.

Everything from bashing veterans and active duty military constantly to always rioting when one doesn't get their way we have a lot of reasons as to why someone would vote for Donald Trump or simply against the left. Children are being verbally abused. Children are being jumped on and assaulted by other classmates as a result of them seeing adults behave in much in the same manner on television and the internet.

If you like the video hit the like button. Share the video around to spread the content. Leave a comment as comments and ratings are never disabled. Consider becoming a subscriber and helping the channel grow.

https://youtu.be/x85oaKJISXA

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: The Left Needs To Get It Together (Youtube Video)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 12:21:54 am »
Nice rant at the end.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley