Author Topic: US Border Patrol Stations Experiencing Overflow  (Read 812 times)

rangerrebew

US Border Patrol Stations Experiencing Overflow
« on: November 14, 2016, 04:12:04 pm »

Posted: Nov 11, 2016 5:17 PM PST Updated: Nov 11, 2016 5:17 PM PST

MCALLEN - The number of people crossing the border illegally through the Rio Grande Valley is surging once again.
U.S. Border patrol stations are scrambling to find places for people and the McAllen bus station is overflowing with them.

It’s easy to spot the people who crossed the border illegally in the crowds at the bus station. The adults have ankle bracelets, plastic bags with GPS chargers and immigration court paperwork. Most of them also have children in tow.

U.S. Border Patrol has not responded to our questions on the subject, so CHANNEL 5 NEWS reached out to U.S. Congressman Henry Cuellar.

http://www.krgv.com/story/33691241/u...ncing-overflow

Offline skeeter

Re: US Border Patrol Stations Experiencing Overflow
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 04:13:54 pm »

Posted: Nov 11, 2016 5:17 PM PST Updated: Nov 11, 2016 5:17 PM PST

MCALLEN - The number of people crossing the border illegally through the Rio Grande Valley is surging once again.
U.S. Border patrol stations are scrambling to find places for people and the McAllen bus station is overflowing with them.

It’s easy to spot the people who crossed the border illegally in the crowds at the bus station. The adults have ankle bracelets, plastic bags with GPS chargers and immigration court paperwork. Most of them also have children in tow.

U.S. Border Patrol has not responded to our questions on the subject, so CHANNEL 5 NEWS reached out to U.S. Congressman Henry Cuellar.

http://www.krgv.com/story/33691241/u...ncing-overflow

Stopping this BS is one of three of four promises Trump had damn well better honor.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 07:05:58 pm »
Why don't we just put them in chain gangs and put them to work on that wall.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 01:50:22 am »
Idaho observes:
"Why don't we just put them in chain gangs and put them to work on that wall."

Well, can't do that, but I have a better idea.

What I'd do, is make an offer to illegals already here -- many who do manual labor in the construction industry.

The offer:
Come work for us on the border wall.
We'll pay good wages, provide temporary housing and meals, etc.
Earn a certain number of credits for hours worked, and we'll grant you full and immediate American citizenship to both you and your immediate family.

How many do you think would show up ?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2016, 04:04:28 pm »
Idaho observes:
"Why don't we just put them in chain gangs and put them to work on that wall."

Well, can't do that, but I have a better idea.

What I'd do, is make an offer to illegals already here -- many who do manual labor in the construction industry.

The offer:
Come work for us on the border wall.
We'll pay good wages, provide temporary housing and meals, etc.
Earn a certain number of credits for hours worked, and we'll grant you full and immediate American citizenship to both you and your immediate family.

How many do you think would show up ?
Hard to say. Since Trump is president there might be an incentive to be become a citizen. There's not reason at all if we give them all the rights and the privileges of citizenship while they are illegal.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour