Author Topic: Harry Reid's sour grapes  (Read 316 times)

Offline pjohns

Harry Reid's sour grapes
« on: November 14, 2016, 03:15:40 pm »
Harry Reid (D-NV), as classy as always--I say that with tongue firmly implanted in cheek--spoke bitterly of Donald Trump's (supposed) responsibility to bring us together. 

He said (among other things): 

"If this is going to be a time of healing, we must first put the responsibility for healing where it belongs: at the feet of Donald Trump, a sexual predator who lost the popular vote and fueled his campaign with bigotry and hate. Winning the electoral college does not absolve Trump of the grave sins he committed against millions of Americans. Donald Trump may not possess the capacity to assuage those fears, but he owes it to this nation to try.

"If Trump wants to roll back the tide of hate he unleashed, he has a tremendous amount of work to do and he must begin immediately."

I suppose it is good that Harry Reid will not be a part of the senate--let alone Majority Leader--for much longer...

Offline skeeter

Re: Harry Reid's sour grapes
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 03:28:11 pm »
Harry Reid (D-NV), as classy as always--I say that with tongue firmly implanted in cheek--spoke bitterly of Donald Trump's (supposed) responsibility to bring us together. 

He said (among other things): 

"If this is going to be a time of healing, we must first put the responsibility for healing where it belongs: at the feet of Donald Trump, a sexual predator who lost the popular vote and fueled his campaign with bigotry and hate. Winning the electoral college does not absolve Trump of the grave sins he committed against millions of Americans. Donald Trump may not possess the capacity to assuage those fears, but he owes it to this nation to try.

"If Trump wants to roll back the tide of hate he unleashed, he has a tremendous amount of work to do and he must begin immediately."

I suppose it is good that Harry Reid will not be a part of the senate--let alone Majority Leader--for much longer...

May Harry Reid pass away (of natural causes) soon.

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Harry Reid's sour grapes
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 03:58:38 pm »
May Harry Reid pass away (of natural causes) soon.

He's had awful luck with exercise machines. I wish for Harry a long and healthy life, so that he can see the total dismembering of Obama's executive orders and ACA.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.