Author Topic: “I don’t want to hurt them” — Trump now going SOFT on investigating Hillary  (Read 660 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
...Donald Trump hinted Sunday night that he may not set up a special prosecutor to seek charges against Hillary Clinton, and instead said he wants more time to think about it.

“I don’t want to hurt them, I don’t want to hurt them,” he said when pressed on the question during a 60 Minutes interview that aired Sunday night. “They’re, they’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them.”.....

http://therightscoop.com/dont-want-hurt-trump-now-going-soft-investigating-hillary/

Offline skeeter

Dont do it to hurt them then.

Do it to restore the people's confidence in the rule of law.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He kind of has to say this to avoid tainting any future investigation or prosecution of her with claims of undue influence.  He really said too much during the campaign -- he should have called for an impartial investigation and prosecution if warranted rather than chanting "lock her up".
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 03:19:29 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Dont do it to hurt them then.

Do it to restore the people's confidence in the rule of law.

Shooting his mouth off during the campaign is coming back to haunt him. One more thing he has to walk back now. The Clintons deserve to be prosecuted for their many crimes.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

Make the Swamp Great Again